Microsoft Channel , 591 則評價

• 4% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年2月1日

I was told the system would have me approved in 3 days, and it's been 4. I can't seem to sink up more of my products.

The Crystal Spirit Guild
加拿大
使用應用程式 3天
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年2月6日

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

編輯時間:2021年8月3日

What I need for my Business is to target Air Force Parents that their Kids are Joining the U.S. Air Force. My Website is af-family-apparel.myshopify.com
This way they can at least look at the Merchandise I have to offer. I do have some advertisement but need more he;p. Thank You Larry

AF Family Apparel
美國
使用應用程式 14分鐘
Microsoft 已回覆 2021年8月24日

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were able to get advertisements running, and I wanted to share some additional information about our audience targeting targeting options below:

We are happy to help you further if you need more assistance, please email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.