Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Cree International Store

So far, so good. I've been battling with the Google for about 3 yrs. which it took less a week to get my product notice and approve by Bing/Microsoft on the worldwide web....thanks.

March 30, 2021

The Peridot Pig

Was easy to follow through the steps to setup account, authenticate and get connected. No problems throughout the process.

LIROME

Its a very easy to use. Perfect site for advertising new stores and products. Very happy with the serice and products

San Francisco Treasures

This will be a great boost for our business and I'm looking forward to see the results! Microsoft Advertising is a must for our business and it is so user friendly.

Fire Fit Designs

Pretty easy to set up. Let's see how it actually works in regards to ROI for promoted products. Time will show :)

ELYO AZ : Soft and Strong

it very very nice, I hope this will allow me to develop and increase my income. I can't wait to see the results

Beautiful Sinks™

Everything connected smoothly with Shopify. Easy to use.I received the $100 promo for advertising for spending $25.00. Thanks so much.

Emperfekt

I used this app for marketing, let's see how it does? So far so good, very user friendly. Will wait and see how the ad aspect goes.

Different Visionz

This app is perfect for business and growing using Microsoft have let me execute numerous plans I appreciate the app.

Essentials by Hyland Creek

This app is easy to set-up. I have multiple sales channels and apps for marketing and this is one of most user-friendly.

December 30, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. Wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year ahead!