Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cap City Kreations

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome would definitely recommend this to others it’s help my business thrive over these last few years

October 5, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

Regeneration Zone

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very friendly app and easy to use. I recommend this marketing tool 100%. I'm a First-time user with no experience at all, but this app makes me feel like a Pro.

September 28, 2022

WYN Collectibles

Excellent support system, very helpful with any questions or concerns. I have not been using this app very long but so far the app is working very well.

September 28, 2022

BMS MANGOES MARKETPLACE

Time spent using app 1 day

This is my first time using this Microsoft Channel and its App. I hope it will help us with our campaigns.

September 12, 2022

SilverstarSpuncksides

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I'm excited to see the performance of this handy app. I haven't used it yet, however it seems to be very helpful for getting more customers, and retaining them.

September 9, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

HollyHoop

A very cool idea to integrate the Shopify store and Microsoft! I love it, great app! Thanks a lot to the developers and Bill Gates :)

September 5, 2022

Creative Digital STL

Microsoft Ads have produced three conversions, works well, must tweek to insure you are marketing the right products. If people don't want it, it won't sell regardless of the platform you use.

September 5, 2022

Ofertas e Promoções

Location Brazil

Instalei o app agora , ainda estou testando , mas Já uso a microsoft ads em outras atividade , e aprovo plenamente.

August 29, 2022

SerpentBugatii77

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I use this more than 75% of the time, when im not using it, its only because im trying to save space on my devices

August 26, 2022

Eligere Heka

So far so good, starting up a new business and there are many support applications including Microsoft that will help me succeed.

August 15, 2022