Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Allaway Candle Company

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Was easy and straight forward. Had it set up with about 10 mins total, so it is not a large time commitment.

June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Blackheart Boxing Co.

Already seeing results. Connected the Microsoft adverts to my shopify and immediately gained traffic. It's been difficult getting this up and running. Hit a lot( A LOT) of snags along the way. Microsoft made it dumb easy. Thanks.

May 24, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Fitness USA

This app helps drive costumers to my page. I like this app. I can vouch for this app to people for sure

May 10, 2022

fletcherchristian

Easy to setup and install. I have not done anything else with it yet. I will keep you posted. Well, maybe not.

May 2, 2022

Amazing Giftkay

Time spent using app Over 1 year

l like this app to advertise my products and get traffic to my store and l would like to rank on top

April 29, 2022

Hip Hop Nationalism

This app allowed easy setup for my Shopify store for advertising. I have yet to see what it does for my sales growth. Hip Hop Nationalism is my store come by I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to let me know if you don't. I'd like to do, something you like too. But you gotta show me the HIP HOP

April 28, 2022

Eporth

Excellent, Lot more easer then lots of other platforms. User friendly & about, easy to understand because everything explains briefly. I love it. Thanks

April 28, 2022

JULION

Location Germany

vielen Dank für diese App, sie ist für mich sehr nützlich und hilfreich, so kann ich meine Produkte schnell und einfach bewerben

April 25, 2022

Vielen Dank für diese App, sie ist sehr nützlich und hilfreich für mich, so dass ich meine Produkte schnell und einfach bewerben kann.

100 Free Stuff

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

very good very good very good very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

BeanLoco.com

User friendly and simple to learn. The whole setup only took about 10 min and the ad was live within a few hours.

April 25, 2022

Thank for your review! If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.