Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising | Reviews

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

kaiserinc

Kaiser International Inc is a partner of Microsoft since dec 2012. We are happy to announce that Kaiser id advertising through Microsoft.

September 16, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

JB's Sports Cards

Great customer service! Someone live to talk to instantly. No waiting 3 days for a phone call. Helped me with my issues.

September 16, 2020

TheBetterHome.Co - Best of your choice!

Good . .

Storyville T-Shirts

Easy to understand instruction, connections, etc It really takes the stress off for an easier simpler life. That

Jaaeybeauty

Have used Microsoft Advertising before and was quite pleased. App works well and quite a user-friendly interface.

Amer Alokla

I used this app for a lot of useful things that you would wanna know about, you should go try it out.

Invision2020

Absolutely the ultimate opportunity to share excellent beauty care enhancement products. The Beautiful you!

unppar.com

Amazing ads tools, really appreciated Microsoft efforts.
This is most powerful marketing & ads tools my company used ever it's better than Adwords & Facebook

Goldenwrench Supply

The Microsoft Advertising app has made search advertising so easy to bring my products from my Shopify storefront onto Bing! Upon signup all the heavy lifting is done for me from setting up and formatting my feeds all the way to the provided recommended bids and budgets necessary to get my shopping campaign up and running quickly and seamlessly to get my products in front my next potential customer. Thanks Microsoft!

February 27, 2020

West of Java

So far so good. Made a few sales already and had some great support from a Microsoft engineer. I was even called on the phone to ensure things were going OK.

December 19, 2019

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app. If you should have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.