Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

BuyMirka.com

I really wanted this to work to reach a broader audience outside of Google Search but it has not been a good experience so far. I keep getting error messages trying to create a smart shopping campaign. Everything seems fine in the Microsoft Advertising side, not sure what is wrong, support is lacking. I sent a note for help to MS support but no response after 5 days. I have had a better experience with Google Shopping and it helps generate a lot of sales. I haven't given up yet but I can't say anything positive yet. I hope I can follow up with better news.

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

Schmerbals Herbals

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

The app does not work just getting an error code. Contacted support no one ever wrote back. Not worth the time when it won't work and get no support help.

Q by QS

This app doesn't even work, after setting up everything it constantly fails to launch a campaign. Pointless

Purple Metro

DO NOT use this app. It's set up in such a way that it will start advertising campaigns on its own without you knowing about it until you get a bill.

ShopSalonCity

This app does not function. It just throws errors when trying to connect. How is this so broken.....

AMAZING GARDEN

This freaking company has declined my Shopify store stating the store is HIGH RISK to other advertising companies/customers. This is ridiculous and it didn't take few seconds to set it up but more like an hour plus 2 hours of trying to fix the issue. Nobody needs this shitty platform/app when you can advertise using FB, Google, Bing, etc. Perhaps this is why this platform/app has such bad reviews and will get more of them coming up. Stay away!!

Homezy

Doesn't let you choose from your number of advertising account. It just auto-selects the first account under your microsoft account. What's the point of this app if I can't even select the right advertising account I want to use?

Owl & Badger

The app is available in only the US and Canada. This is pretty poor considering Microsoft's resources.

Previous 1 3