Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Healthy Hair Land

WARNING! Do not think that the ridiculous amount of money that Microsoft will charge you to run ads, will be used to advertise your store! Even if you type in your full websites URL address, your store probably wont show up, and now they have added a nice little pop when people are about to purchase a product on your store, showing cheaper priced deals at competitors stores...get this.. your suppliers sites, such as; DH GATE, Aliexpress etc. DISGUSTING AND DIRTY!! I am immediately uninstalling anything Microsoft, and warning all the small business owners I know of this shady business. I am in shock how deceiving Microsoft has become.

Tip-Top Shaper

You cannot remove your payment information once it's entered without contacting Microsoft and you cannot delete an account at all. They do not allow deletion just inactivity.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with the payment component. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Masksheets

Be aware, this app will change your campaign bid automatically. It can set your bid to over $60 for a $10 item. And there is no option you can stop it or set the bid.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your campaigns. We've had someone from our team try to reach out to you directly a few time to resolve, but have been unable to contact you. Please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so that we can help resolve your open issue. Thank your for your patience while we work through this issue with you.

Export Zero

Can't connect merchant center store to shopify. Keep getting an error that says "duplicate store name". Contacted shopify support, they said it was on Microsoft's end. Contacted Microsoft support and they had no clue what to do. The solution given to me from the support agent was "Change your store name". Yeah I'm not going to change my store name that I use across all platforms because there is a technical problem with your application. What a joke. Also all products just show pending for weeks at a time. Don't waste your time with this app.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team directly reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

DragonFire Glass Cremation Jewelry

It is crappy app with no support whatsoever! I set everything up and I started the marketing. All thumbs up, except no ads are running and nothing happens. It has been like that since October 8th! and after writing to support, I got nothing!

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with getting your ads running. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Siarra Cove

I waited 2 to 3 weeks while all my products remained "pending". I finally just deleted the app and moved on.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

SOOGOMALL

Horrible! Products Pending forever! One week past, no one product has approved. I have sent message no respond.

Metal Gods Store

It Doesn´t work. Can´t connect to merchant center, products pending approval forever!

September 16, 2020

Glitter Fabric World

Don't you realize there is a whole world beyond US and Canada? When is this going to be rolled out to the UK or am I missing something?

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your interest and feedback in the Microsoft Advertising app. This is not a market that is currently supported at this time, however your feedback is extremely important to us as we're always looking to improve our products. In the meantime if you should have any additional feedback or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Sensible Yacht Cordage LLC

I keep trying to set up the app, and get the error message: Oops, Sorry. An error occurred while processing . . . I contacted Shopify and was told that it was a temporary error. I was then told a day later that all admin now had access. I guess that was all admin except for the others like me who are writing a similar review of this experience. The app is unusable. In addition, I have contacted the Microsoft Ads app developer, but have received no response, only a survey asking for our satisfaction.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. I'm sorry that you are having issues setting it up. I looked into your account and it does not appear that you have any active shopping campaigns. Please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com and we can assist you. If you could include screenshots of the error you are getting that would be very helpful as well since we cannot see your Shopify experience.

Previous 1