Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising | Reviews

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Weldental®

What should be a simple process, as it is when you set up Google Ads, seems impossible to complete due to an error when attempting to connect to our Merchant Account as reported by others. Reached out to support who responded with a less than helpful response and then no response at all. So if Microsoft is wondering why Bing has a fraction of users compared to Google maybe they should start LISTENING to their customers.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you experienced this error you described. We understand the response with our support also may also have not resolved this issue. We would like to resolve this issue with you. If you could reach out directly via email at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Aslan Mattress

Tried to connect this app on September 1st 2021, its November 17th 2021. It will not connect to my Microsoft Merchant Center. Microsoft support is terrible. The email exchange is up to 33, not counting the automatic emails you get daily telling you they haven't resolved your issue. Its been exhausting, only FedEx is a worse customer service experience.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm currently looking into the issue you have described, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Tuscola Pain and Wellness Center

The app was working great until it stopped for no apparent reason. Now it is bound to the wrong place and we cannot connect it. Support is a nightmare with no actual person to troubleshoot. Be prepared for days on support with no fix in site.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After looking into this further we have taken action to correct this issue for you. Please try again, and if you continue to face into any issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Carver Maker

Won't connect. many errors. Contacted support but they can't fix anything. This is a complicated system and it seems all roads lead to errors that require great time and effort to resolve. Why am I trying to give you my money?? **update** They appear to use an AI for customer service now. A very Dumb AI. I'm getting generic emails saying the reason my website was disapproved was no SSL on my cart.I reply saying it has SSL and i get another same email saying the same thing... BUT! they won't check the actual website to see if the error is on their end. (which it is)....FYI ALL SHOPIFY WEBSITES HAVE SSL ON THEIR CARTS!!! I'm done with this company, their unhelpful emails, and lack of humans. Even the replies on this review are just generic copy/paste answers written the exact same on many other reviews. This company won't spent any time helping people.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have reviewed this feedback, and have taken a look at scenarios where advertisers might have a valid SSL checkout but are still facing issues like you describe.

We have fixed the issue for you. Please try out the app. I want to let you know that you have our most sincere apologies for the issues you have experienced, but if you if you ever need any additional assistance or have questions please email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Ron Herman

I tried using this app, but the ad spend budget it recommends is huge. Either way, i tried it, and the app is only showing me how much money I've spent but nothing for conversions, sessions, etc... I have to go to their ad manager to view these numbers. Microsoft support has not been helpful in resolving these issues, and I was told that this is "expected behavior". In contrast, google advertising displays everything accurately.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Sorry you are experiencing issues with our app.
we are looking into your issue, and will get back with you on how we can resolve this as soon as possible.

BARE RAGS

Very disappointed in this app. When setting up my store, their customer service team gave me the wrong info and I had to make a completely new store. Now they are saying the new one I make may not get approved. Very upset with the misdirection and help from their team. When confronting them to fix it they basically told me they dont know how.... Dont waste your money.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has taken a look at the scenarios you described in your feedback, and made changes which should help fix the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties when using the app. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

BuyMirka.com

I really wanted this to work to reach a broader audience outside of Google Search but it has not been a good experience so far. I keep getting error messages trying to create a smart shopping campaign. Everything seems fine in the Microsoft Advertising side, not sure what is wrong, support is lacking. I sent a note for help to MS support but no response after 5 days. I have had a better experience with Google Shopping and it helps generate a lot of sales. I haven't given up yet but I can't say anything positive yet. I hope I can follow up with better news.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Often when advertisers face issues similar to what you are describing it can be caused by an incomplete conversion tracking setup. Because of this I want to provide the following help documentation that might assist with the issues you have described.

If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

August 24, 2021

We appreciate this feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfactory experience you have had when using our app. After reviewing issues like what you described above our team has made some changes to the way these scenarios are handled. The next time you use the app you should no longer be experiencing the same difficulties you have described.

If you face any additional issues with using the app please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Schmerbals Herbals

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

The app does not work just getting an error code. Contacted support no one ever wrote back. Not worth the time when it won't work and get no support help.

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving error messages when using our app. We would really appreciate another opportunity to assist you with this. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Previous 1 3 4