Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Sensible Yacht Cordage LLC

I keep trying to set up the app, and get the error message: Oops, Sorry. An error occurred while processing . . . I contacted Shopify and was told that it was a temporary error. I was then told a day later that all admin now had access. I guess that was all admin except for the others like me who are writing a similar review of this experience. The app is unusable. In addition, I have contacted the Microsoft Ads app developer, but have received no response, only a survey asking for our satisfaction.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. I'm sorry that you are having issues setting it up. I looked into your account and it does not appear that you have any active shopping campaigns. Please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com and we can assist you. If you could include screenshots of the error you are getting that would be very helpful as well since we cannot see your Shopify experience.

Roccstar

I have been trying to set this up for weeks and keep getting the error message "Oops, Sorry. An error occurred while processing your request, please retry or contact support team for help". I have tried reaching out to support through the Shopify app, through Micorosft Ads support number, and through their live chat and each time nothing gets accomplished.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. I'm sorry that you are having issues setting it up. I went ahead and looked into your account on Microsoft Advertising and it appears that you have an active campaign. Please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. If you could include screenshots of the error you are getting that would be very helpful as well since we cannot see your Shopify experience.

Super Cichlids

So far it's been a bust. The one star review reflects that I can't get the app to actually working. Every-time I hit the product tab I get a "Failed to Loads Product Data" error.

*** Developer Reply to this review is not correct. The app displays products when using the Chrome browsers but when I use Safari the app shows that "product data could not load" . Also, only 44 show as being published. I have over 1000+ skus. 500+ are selected to show on the Microsoft app sales channel... The software is really buggy still

October 25, 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. We have reviewed your account and everything looks to be working as expected. If you should have any additional questions, please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Lord and Lady M

Encouraged to set it up via marketing in my shopify store only to find it impossible to set up despite me already having a Microsoft advertising account. After a lot of button clicking I discovered it was not for UK use so a complete waste of my time. Ideally should not be told to set it up if it's then incompatible.

October 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. At this time, this app is only available for U.S. and Canada. However, you can get set up with Microsoft Shopping campaigns here: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/ad-products/shopping-campaigns.

We have since limited the availability of the app to just U.S. and Canadian markets. We are hoping to expand the app into all Microsoft Shopping campaign eligible markets in the near future. If you should have any additional questions, please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Well Travelled Walls

Same problem as everyone else. No way to finish setup. The option to set target country and language within the app is greyed out, so setup can't be completed. No response from the developers when contacted, either.

October 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. It looks like you are in a region we do not support. At this time, this app is only available for U.S. and Canada. However, you can get set up with Microsoft Shopping campaigns here: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/ad-products/shopping-campaigns.

Gladiator Fitness

no way to complete the setup via shopify. cannot set target country or default language. at present it is useless