Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Tile City

This FC'n App does not work. Please someone at Microsoft give 2 FC's. Also, Shopify support wasn't helpful. Probably deflecting back to MSFT.

April 28, 2021

Hello - I'm sorry that the app has not been working for you. We certainly care a lot about your experience. Can you help us understand what the issue you are facing is? Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Medicinal Supplies

The app isn't working the way it should and you end up just flushing your money. I own several stores and all have same issue. Support is terrible! They use every chance to send you off. I'm a month into having contacted them and they still have their heads in the clouds. The ISSUE: it won't pass Product Type into Microsoft Ads account and it's impossible to categorize products there without it. Can be done manually if you have 10 products, but when you have multiple stores and thousands of products... For a paid product, one that is used by thousands of stores this is beyond unprofessional and unethical.

April 13, 2021

March 5, 2021
Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Sock+Key

Same as others. Products pending for forever, the feed never populates in the Microsoft Ads own site. I had to just import everything from Google Shopping instead. So basically I just manage everything in Google and it duplicates all changes every week to Microsoft, only way I could get it to work.

April 13, 2021

Wealers

- The autofeed worked only for 1 time (initial feed)
- No support
its a time-waster, use 3rd party app to feed

March 5, 2021

Filigree & Shadow

Do not attempt to use this app if:
• your store name uses an ampersand (&) because Microsoft Advertising won’t allow you to use it.
• you sell products that require you to use an estimated sign (℮) in the product variants because MA doesn't understand what it is. I had a horrible user experience attempting to set up my MA account, so I followed their links to submit feedback. My email was returned to me because their IT would only allow individuals within Microsoft to use the email alias publicly displayed. I tried using another link to give feedback and that returned a 404 page. I am still trying to delete my account but their help pages are out of date. I am going to require the use of a support specialist because the site won’t give me a clear way to delete my account. I wasted a lot of time trying to get this tool to work for my business. I would not recommend this app.

February 27, 2021

Healthy Hair Land

WARNING! Do not think that the ridiculous amount of money that Microsoft will charge you to run ads, will be used to advertise your store! Even if you type in your full websites URL address, your store probably wont show up, and now they have added a nice little pop when people are about to purchase a product on your store, showing cheaper priced deals at competitors stores...get this.. your suppliers sites, such as; DH GATE, Aliexpress etc. DISGUSTING AND DIRTY!! I am immediately uninstalling anything Microsoft, and warning all the small business owners I know of this shady business. I am in shock how deceiving Microsoft has become.

December 10, 2020

Tip-Top Shaper

You cannot remove your payment information once it's entered without contacting Microsoft and you cannot delete an account at all. They do not allow deletion just inactivity.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with the payment component. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Export Zero

Can't connect merchant center store to shopify. Keep getting an error that says "duplicate store name". Contacted shopify support, they said it was on Microsoft's end. Contacted Microsoft support and they had no clue what to do. The solution given to me from the support agent was "Change your store name". Yeah I'm not going to change my store name that I use across all platforms because there is a technical problem with your application. What a joke. Also all products just show pending for weeks at a time. Don't waste your time with this app.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team directly reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

DragonFire Glass Cremation Jewelry

It is crappy app with no support whatsoever! I set everything up and I started the marketing. All thumbs up, except no ads are running and nothing happens. It has been like that since October 8th! and after writing to support, I got nothing!

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with getting your ads running. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Siarra Cove

I waited 2 to 3 weeks while all my products remained "pending". I finally just deleted the app and moved on.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Previous 1