Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

SafetyGloves by HexArmor

Time spent using app About 20 hours

A really terrible experience. Already having a Microsoft Ads account, I tied signing in. You can not. You have to make a new account, so I did with my existing account. I gained access but Microsoft converted my account to the wrong type of account. Apparently, there are three different kinds of Ads accounts. After several hours with support, my issue was unresolved. A great example of why nobody uses Microsoft products.

August 5, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

Nutra Moment

Time spent using app About 3 hours

They block your account without any reason. Unfortunately, there is no transparency here. They will tell you that you don't have the right to know the reason.

July 18, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

Szua Store

Without any reason they suspend my account and block my email. A legitime store with all the permit from the government. Talk with customer services and they can give me a answer.

July 1, 2022

Safety Source

Block account without reason (they say we cant say reason because no reason) before setup, very bad service, i don't recommend Reply to Misrosoft:
I contacted your "support" they told me the same that my account is blocked for security (and cant say the reasons because no reason), if you dont accept trusted and real stores, so what is the meaning of this app?
and thank you for wasting my time

June 27, 2022

BreadVillage

This is a haphazard app. It would not import our products into MS Ads, but it sure messed around with our conversion goals. Definitely NOT plug & play. MS pointed fingers at Shopify, when it's MS who coded this app. MS were trying to give us the run-around. We would have none of it and stopped BING advertising instead. Not worth the hassle.

April 1, 2022

DIFF Eyewear

The app does not automatically pull in the Brand or GTIN for each product from the information contained in Shopify. Microsoft Merchant Center then rejects the feed as the products do not contain Brand or GTIN. This essentially makes the app worthless as I have over 1000+ products and cannot manually add a brand and GTIN to each product one at a time.

March 25, 2022

Detailing Auto

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 day

somehow it's seems like Romania is yet again and one more time not on the list of '' supported country list ''

March 4, 2022

The Gaming Eagle

A complete waste of time. Countless hours, e-mails and phone calls with Shopify and Microsoft Advertising support. This app has caused my Merchant Account to be suspended, fed incorrect data about my products to Microsoft, and as a result, I am not able to run ads. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. It will cause you thousands of dollars in lost sales.

March 1, 2022

Jaswill Plains

Like most other reviewers, account suspended for violation automatically, despite meeting all the requirements. Not sure why they won't fix this issue.

February 22, 2022

Ventray USA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

feed url points to a parked ad domain? Feeds are not captured by microsoft ads console. Is this really official?

February 16, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5