Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

PineTales®

ZERO to ABSOLUTELY USELESS App Support. 99% of staff seems to be located in India, don't speak proper ENGLISH, and communicate via canned responses which lead you to nowhere in resolving any issues you might have because they are not understood or cared for in first place. Total waste of time contacting them. Sad to see how "far" Microsoft has come as a company. ProTip: If you check out all the "canned" responses to the negative reviews on here, one should see the pattern off "support and quality of support" for this app rather quickly without having to ever install it. Unfortunately we didn't know better at first.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

Piscean Spirituality

The experience was absolutely horrible. I created a Microsoft Advertising account and tried to add a payment method. I tried three times. Their system claimed the card number wasn't right which wasn't the case. I log out to refresh and log back in to find my account was blocked. I was notified my account was suspended for violation of Microsoft Advertising Policies, which is interesting because I created the account about 10 mins before it was suspended and never advertised anything. I attempted to chat with an agent and was disconnected. I went back in to request an agent again... I was disconnected again. Never received help. The app isn't worth the hassle I'll find something better.

January 3, 2022

Smart Cocoon

I used this app to promote our product on bing and create campaigns but it does not allow me to create my campaign unless I provide this testimonial about my experience.

December 23, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

Karla and Co.

Doesn't work. Emailed support 2 times with no reply. The system just says failed to create an ad every time. Microsoft I guess even has bugs in their Shopify app.

December 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com If you continue to have issues when using our app.

Weldental®

What should be a simple process, as it is when you set up Google Ads, seems impossible to complete due to an error when attempting to connect to our Merchant Account as reported by others. Reached out to support who responded with a less than helpful response and then no response at all. So if Microsoft is wondering why Bing has a fraction of users compared to Google maybe they should start LISTENING to their customers.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you experienced this error you described. We understand the response with our support also may also have not resolved this issue. We would like to resolve this issue with you. If you could reach out directly via email at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Aslan Mattress

Tried to connect this app on September 1st 2021, its November 17th 2021. It will not connect to my Microsoft Merchant Center. Microsoft support is terrible. The email exchange is up to 33, not counting the automatic emails you get daily telling you they haven't resolved your issue. Its been exhausting, only FedEx is a worse customer service experience.

November 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm currently looking into the issue you have described, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Tuscola Pain and Wellness Center

The app was working great until it stopped for no apparent reason. Now it is bound to the wrong place and we cannot connect it. Support is a nightmare with no actual person to troubleshoot. Be prepared for days on support with no fix in site.

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After looking into this further we have taken action to correct this issue for you. Please try again, and if you continue to face into any issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Carver Maker

Won't connect. many errors. Contacted support but they can't fix anything. This is a complicated system and it seems all roads lead to errors that require great time and effort to resolve. Why am I trying to give you my money?? **update** They appear to use an AI for customer service now. A very Dumb AI. I'm getting generic emails saying the reason my website was disapproved was no SSL on my cart.I reply saying it has SSL and i get another same email saying the same thing... BUT! they won't check the actual website to see if the error is on their end. (which it is)....FYI ALL SHOPIFY WEBSITES HAVE SSL ON THEIR CARTS!!! I'm done with this company, their unhelpful emails, and lack of humans. Even the replies on this review are just generic copy/paste answers written the exact same on many other reviews. This company won't spent any time helping people.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have reviewed this feedback, and have taken a look at scenarios where advertisers might have a valid SSL checkout but are still facing issues like you describe.

We have fixed the issue for you. Please try out the app. I want to let you know that you have our most sincere apologies for the issues you have experienced, but if you if you ever need any additional assistance or have questions please email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Ron Herman

I tried using this app, but the ad spend budget it recommends is huge. Either way, i tried it, and the app is only showing me how much money I've spent but nothing for conversions, sessions, etc... I have to go to their ad manager to view these numbers. Microsoft support has not been helpful in resolving these issues, and I was told that this is "expected behavior". In contrast, google advertising displays everything accurately.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Sorry you are experiencing issues with our app.
we are looking into your issue, and will get back with you on how we can resolve this as soon as possible.

BARE RAGS

Very disappointed in this app. When setting up my store, their customer service team gave me the wrong info and I had to make a completely new store. Now they are saying the new one I make may not get approved. Very upset with the misdirection and help from their team. When confronting them to fix it they basically told me they dont know how.... Dont waste your money.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has taken a look at the scenarios you described in your feedback, and made changes which should help fix the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties when using the app. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Previous 1 3 4