Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

BARE RAGS

Very disappointed in this app. When setting up my store, their customer service team gave me the wrong info and I had to make a completely new store. Now they are saying the new one I make may not get approved. Very upset with the misdirection and help from their team. When confronting them to fix it they basically told me they dont know how.... Dont waste your money.

September 7, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to create a store in the your Microsoft advertising app. We would like to understand the issues you are facing better. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

BuyMirka.com

I really wanted this to work to reach a broader audience outside of Google Search but it has not been a good experience so far. I keep getting error messages trying to create a smart shopping campaign. Everything seems fine in the Microsoft Advertising side, not sure what is wrong, support is lacking. I sent a note for help to MS support but no response after 5 days. I have had a better experience with Google Shopping and it helps generate a lot of sales. I haven't given up yet but I can't say anything positive yet. I hope I can follow up with better news.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for this valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were facing errors, and other difficulties when setting up Smart Shopping campaigns in the app. If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate another opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

August 24, 2021

I'm sorry to hear that you have been facing difficulties getting setup through our app. You can review our Policies and Guidelines to ensure that your store is compliant for advertising on our platform at the following link: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies

If you believe that these rejections were put on the account in error then please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Schmerbals Herbals

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

The app does not work just getting an error code. Contacted support no one ever wrote back. Not worth the time when it won't work and get no support help.

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving error messages when using our app. We would really appreciate another opportunity to assist you with this. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Q by QS

This app doesn't even work, after setting up everything it constantly fails to launch a campaign. Pointless

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to create campaigns in the your Microsoft advertising app. We would like to understand the issues you are facing better. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Purple Metro

DO NOT use this app. It's set up in such a way that it will start advertising campaigns on its own without you knowing about it until you get a bill.

ShopSalonCity

This app does not function. It just throws errors when trying to connect. How is this so broken.....

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you have been facing issues when attempting to connect through our app. We want to understand the issue you are experiencing, please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

AMAZING GARDEN

This freaking company has declined my Shopify store stating the store is HIGH RISK to other advertising companies/customers. This is ridiculous and it didn't take few seconds to set it up but more like an hour plus 2 hours of trying to fix the issue. Nobody needs this shitty platform/app when you can advertise using FB, Google, Bing, etc. Perhaps this is why this platform/app has such bad reviews and will get more of them coming up. Stay away!!

August 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It appears that our review of your store has flagged some risk for our users. Please review our Policies and Guidelines to ensure that your store is compliant for advertising on our platform at the following link:

If you believe that these rejections were put on the account in error then please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Homezy

Doesn't let you choose from your number of advertising account. It just auto-selects the first account under your microsoft account. What's the point of this app if I can't even select the right advertising account I want to use?

August 23, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to connect to your Microsoft advertising account. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Previous 1 3 4