Microsoft Channel , 419 reviews

March 26, 2023

It was not easy for me to set up. I am not sure what I was doing.

Homiefy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Microsoft replied April 6, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this

March 26, 2023

Tells me a have my products active but screen says there is an issue. Very confusing trying to get it all to work with not a lot of support.

The Grouchy Princess
Time spent using app: 3 months
Microsoft replied April 6, 2023

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

March 20, 2023

How can I write a review when I'm still trying to set it up?? I'll be happy to write a review once I have the app installed and see how it works.

Faux Real Florals by Yasmin
Time spent using app: 1 day
Microsoft replied March 21, 2023

February 28, 2023

it ok thank you. i have not yet had anyone order but i will let you know if i get any thank you .''''''''''''''''''''

Juniper,s galaxy
Time spent using app: 11 days
Microsoft replied March 14, 2023

February 1, 2023

I was told the system would have me approved in 3 days, and it's been 4. I can't seem to sink up more of my products.

The Crystal Spirit Guild
Time spent using app: 3 days
Microsoft replied February 6, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

December 30, 2022

Don't know yet, just started using it - until then I cannot give an opinion about the product.

Soul Trading Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
Microsoft replied January 2, 2023

We appreciate your feedback. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

December 25, 2022

LEARNING this new experience Microsoft Channel has to offer. I look forward in reviewing your channel.

OFFICIAL MADUKES PRESENTS
Time spent using app: 25 days

December 23, 2022

good good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good good

AmazingSeries
Time spent using app: 5 days

December 4, 2022

I used this app to increase sales.. What I dont like is that to complete the full setup process it seems you need to install this app.

MLX Fashions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Microsoft replied December 5, 2022

October 19, 2022

take too long to aprove my product been waiting two weeks none of my 250 products havent been approve

Bailey-Trenz™