Microsoft Channel

Microsoft Channel

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
December 30, 2022

Don't know yet, just started using it - until then I cannot give an opinion about the product.

Soul Trading Company
Time spent using app: 5 days
Microsoft replied January 2, 2023

We appreciate your feedback. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

December 25, 2022

LEARNING this new experience Microsoft Channel has to offer. I look forward in reviewing your channel.

OFFICIAL MADUKES PRESENTS
Time spent using app: 25 days
Microsoft replied January 2, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

December 23, 2022

good good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good good

AmazingSeries
Time spent using app: 5 days

December 4, 2022

I used this app to increase sales.. What I dont like is that to complete the full setup process it seems you need to install this app.

MLX Fashions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Microsoft replied December 5, 2022

October 19, 2022

take too long to aprove my product been waiting two weeks none of my 250 products havent been approve

Bailey-Trenz™
Time spent using app: 8 months
Microsoft replied October 20, 2022

August 26, 2022

it was nice it assisted me with all i wanted and i will be able to sell on the store soon that great

Be-pad
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Microsoft replied August 29, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

March 10, 2022

It's too soon to say. I've only just installed in and I am still trying to work my way around setting it up.

shop.comsec.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 7 days
Microsoft replied March 10, 2022

February 22, 2022

Hello! I just signed up today, so i'll keep you posted on how i like it. I'll also write how it helped my Business

Channy's Creationz
Time spent using app: 8 months
Microsoft replied February 23, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Edited August 3, 2022

I has taken me a long time. For this I think a platform must be created that is user friendly and perhaps guided instruction supplied. The assumption is, everyone is a super kryptonite programmer but actually what you get and paid for is a daily secretary. We are dealing with structural matters..hehe For advertising you may need a secretary actually an advertising person with know how that includes programming. So, yah, most will not be programmers and that has turned into secretarial clerical business which cost 5$ an hour..I think.

The Lucks
Time spent using app: 11 months
Microsoft replied February 17, 2022

January 8, 2022

So far everything is been good except I get this glitch where it’s asking me to add contact information to the website that we already have but the prompt won’t go away and we’re stuck

Jaspers Plus
Time spent using app: 3 days
Microsoft replied January 10, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.