Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

AF Family Apparel

What I need for my Business is to target Air Force Parents that their Kids are Joining the U.S. Air Force. My Website is af-family-apparel.myshopify.com
This way they can at least look at the Merchandise I have to offer. I do have some advertisement but need more he;p. Thank You Larry

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you were able to get some advertisements running, and if you still need assistance we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to help. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

RemarKable101

The app doesn't transfer the product types to source by categories. It is very inconvenient to have to manually add custom labels to categories the inventory.

February 27, 2020

Thank for your review! Unfortunately our app requires merchants to categorize their own inventory as each merchant may want to categorize their products a little differently from one to another. Filters may be another great alternative to look into using when looking show specific types of products in your campaigns. If you should have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.