Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

shop.comsec.ie

Location Ireland

It's too soon to say. I've only just installed in and I am still trying to work my way around setting it up.

March 10, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Channy's Creationz

Hello! I just signed up today, so i'll keep you posted on how i like it. I'll also write how it helped my Business

February 23, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

The Lucks

I has taken me a long time. For this I think a platform must be created that is user friendly and perhaps guided instruction supplied. The assumption is, everyone is a super kryptonite programmer but actually what you get and paid for is a daily secretary. We are dealing with structural matters..hehe For advertising you may need a secretary actually an advertising person with know how that includes programming. So, yah, most will not be programmers and that has turned into secretarial clerical business which cost 5$ an hour..I think.

February 17, 2022

Jaspers Plus

So far everything is been good except I get this glitch where it’s asking me to add contact information to the website that we already have but the prompt won’t go away and we’re stuck

January 10, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

Our Life Store

Not sure there is any other way to make contact with this app other than writing a review. I have sent two emails for assistance. I have a MS account and Merchant account. I tried to setup but see no way to connect my merchant account. No one has responded. I don't even know if the app works as i can't even get it setup. I have used previous apps to connect my merchant account.

October 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm currently looking into the issue you have described, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

AF Family Apparel

Time spent using app 14 minutes

What I need for my Business is to target Air Force Parents that their Kids are Joining the U.S. Air Force. My Website is af-family-apparel.myshopify.com
This way they can at least look at the Merchandise I have to offer. I do have some advertisement but need more he;p. Thank You Larry

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were able to get advertisements running, and I wanted to share some additional information about our audience targeting targeting options below:

We are happy to help you further if you need more assistance, please email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

RemarKable101

The app doesn't transfer the product types to source by categories. It is very inconvenient to have to manually add custom labels to categories the inventory.

February 27, 2020

Thank for your review! Unfortunately our app requires merchants to categorize their own inventory as each merchant may want to categorize their products a little differently from one to another. Filters may be another great alternative to look into using when looking show specific types of products in your campaigns. If you should have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.