Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising | Reviews

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Merchant Of Troy

I found this more straightforward than google ads even though the platforms are set up quite similarly. When there is an issue with a product listing they provide enough information to help the merchant fix the issue, google does not. I have no data yet so I will have to wait and see how effective and easy it is to create re-targeting campaigns.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear it was straightforward and documentation provided was helpful to fix issues as needed. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Retired Soldier Creations

It is good for uploading and getting Microsoft approval for products, but won't connect for ad campaigns

October 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were able to get your offers uploaded and approved using the app. The type of campaign created through Shopify requires the setup for conversion tracking to be completed. I would recommend reviewing the conversion tracking in your Microsoft settings to ensure UET tags exist, a conversion goal exists, and there is a conversion value set for the conversion goal. If needed please review the relative documentation below:

If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Lou-Kane

I used this app to help me get my product out there and promote my New fashion line Lou-kanemyshopify.com . I here that Microsoft app can help you get you on your way to better opportunities

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Salty Adventures LLC

Just getting started so far so good. It is a little hard learning how to ingrate the different stores.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

BestGoodsCompany

It was good. I really enjoyed it because it made it easy for me and my business to run and establish ads.

Annaise Boutique

I used this app to help me set/up my shopify store and it was very helpful and easy to use. The instructions were fluent and self explanatory to follow through-out the sessions.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business, and that the setup was fast and easy. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

SquatchSurvivalGear

I use this app to advertise it ties in quickly to my shopify acct in abt an hour of work. All in All seamless.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business and fast and easy campaign set up seamless. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Styles Of Brass

just starting haven't had a chance to do anything yet, still learning how to proceed to the 1st thing.

July 8, 2021

Aunt Mae's Place

I used this app to help me grow my online business. I use it to help me get my store's name in front of as many people as I can with little=to-no effort.

April 28, 2021

Chefs and Sons

I am using this app to Market my online store to drive more sales and brand awareness to the social and Injustice

April 13, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Previous 1