Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ANIML Wellness

At first I wasn't able to get half my products approved for free listings. Then after about 6 months the connection to Microsoft was disconnected. When I reconnected it, all my products were approved.

June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

1811shades.com

Easy integration with Shopify. We created an ad within minutes. Recommend for small businesses that need new tools.

May 11, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Posh Puppy

I've just installed the app. The installation was seamless. Let's hope for success!! I will let you guys know.

May 9, 2022

Gigi Joyce's Hair Boutique

I just installed the app and have been loving the experience so far. I will submit another review once I get more exposed to it.

May 6, 2022

e4cents

great app. one of the best app for any ecom business, helping businesses to publish products on microsoft and binge. Awesome always

April 19, 2022

Red Bargains

It doesn't allow for reconnecting with existing stores. So don't disconnect channel. I hope developers fix this issue.

April 19, 2022

Thank for your review! If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

Relax and leisure

A little hard to set up and get up and running but customer service has helped me out sorting out what i needed.

April 7, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

Valmurr Wigs Wefts And More

There are still 50 listings not yet added by Microsoft. I was expecting all 305 listings to be advertised on the free app

March 31, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Airborne Imagery

So far so great!! Hopefully everything on my end is up to par and I'm able to get my online store up and running. Microsoft has done well for me in other avenues so I'm confident the outcome will meet my expectations.

March 22, 2022

taylor ray decor

This app seemed very easy to set up - would recommend to other online shop owners. Waiting to see how many of our products are approved and will follow up with our experience at that time.

February 28, 2022