Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Aunt Mae's Place

I used this app to help me grow my online business. I use it to help me get my store's name in front of as many people as I can with little=to-no effort.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Chefs and Sons

I am using this app to Market my online store to drive more sales and brand awareness to the social and Injustice

April 13, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Jripfitbyjew

only thing i dont like is it doesnt have good web design app like canva pro i dont like that but hey

March 30, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful and thank you for your feedback. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Drizzle apparel

I used this app to help me create a website. It os okay. I am still learning how to navigate on Shopify

February 27, 2021

Lyf Jug

I used the ap to help advertise my website. I found it be informative and very helpful in walking me through a new experience.

December 10, 2020

Caldi Imports

Overall it is to start a campaign with this app. The print is a touch small to read at times, yet over all, it gets the job done.

November 18, 2020

Herais Online

Great app and helped me a lot.
all clear. I can manage all my ads faster and easily. I can see all what I needs from my ads. Thank you

September 16, 2020