Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Twylight Crow

This advertising is very advanced. Big learning curve. You gotta be smart to figure this out well. So much to it. Sometimes you have to click several levels of on or off to get ads to work correct. I like it but felt lost for awhile after I started. Way too expensive per click when compared to other ways to sell.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Hawk Kites

They want me to rate the app before my store is approved. I find this typical of how Microsoft opperates.

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions

PerioSciences

So far so good! Set up was fast and easy. I haven't run any promotions through the app yet. I'll update this review once I have.

January 5, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Della Amor's Retail

I used to set up ads for my store. They were very detailed and let me know right away what I needed to do.

January 3, 2022

Direct Electronic Accessories

Did as advertised. Got my ads up and running in no time! Very easy to use and very easy to understand.

December 18, 2021

Aqua Dream

ok good okokokokokokokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

December 18, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

Merchant Of Troy

I found this more straightforward than google ads even though the platforms are set up quite similarly. When there is an issue with a product listing they provide enough information to help the merchant fix the issue, google does not. I have no data yet so I will have to wait and see how effective and easy it is to create re-targeting campaigns.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear it was straightforward and documentation provided was helpful to fix issues as needed. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Retired Soldier Creations

It is good for uploading and getting Microsoft approval for products, but won't connect for ad campaigns

October 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were able to get your offers uploaded and approved using the app. The type of campaign created through Shopify requires the setup for conversion tracking to be completed. I would recommend reviewing the conversion tracking in your Microsoft settings to ensure UET tags exist, a conversion goal exists, and there is a conversion value set for the conversion goal. If needed please review the relative documentation below:

If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Lou-Kane

I used this app to help me get my product out there and promote my New fashion line Lou-kanemyshopify.com . I here that Microsoft app can help you get you on your way to better opportunities

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Salty Adventures LLC

Just getting started so far so good. It is a little hard learning how to ingrate the different stores.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Previous 1 3