Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Easy to set up we will see if it works. I will update my review once I use it and see the results of this app.

Never Been Beat

Love the app and the ease of the integration process to market for my website. Shopify and Microsoft did a tremendous job of making this easy and quick to set up.

Black Chains Wireless Outlet

Great experience with tons of support. Fast and easy campaign setup. Any questions? Microsoft support is available.

CME Fashions

Set up my advertising. It was fast and easy. I am pleased so far. I wish it had graphics to add, to make the ad stand out more.

MoodConnect

I am working on building visibility for my brand and so right now Microsoft ads are helping me to get more eyes on my site.

Quality-Treasures-llc

trying it for the 1st time....Hoping it goes well. I trust Shopify to select the most helper programs

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance getting set up. Feel free to email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com and we will get back to you.

Mason & Bone

Very easy to setup. It reminded me a lot of Google ads. I am excited to see if it works better than Google ads. I need to make some money!

April 13, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

S.W.I.F.G. Online (sowhatifeelgood.com)

I liked it, simple, focused and to the point. I would give it a high rating anyways, being microsoft.

March 30, 2021

Cree International Store

So far, so good. I've been battling with the Google for about 3 yrs. which it took less a week to get my product notice and approve by Bing/Microsoft on the worldwide web....thanks.

March 30, 2021

The Peridot Pig

Was easy to follow through the steps to setup account, authenticate and get connected. No problems throughout the process.

February 27, 2021