Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Inspired Living by JC Home De'cor

Today I set up my campaign with your rep Janice. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I had no idea about running a campaign but when Janice was with me, I had enough knowledge to know how to create a new campaign if I had to. Janice has great customer support skills and is very patient. She is a great asset to your company.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

The Wrap of God

I intend to use this app to showcase my products for more exposure in order to attract more potential customers to my store. I also intend to use the application to potentially generate more viewing of my products.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Healthy Paw Life

Very easy to create keywords and ad campaign. Integrates easily with other platform. Nicely done MSFT!

WhatEvaWorks

More creativity to your app page so that it is more chosen basis pintrest, facebook, or instagram. Build a better audience.

Happypetsnow

I started an advertising campaign without understanding it. I called Microsoft advertising and spoke to 'Tia' who is being a guardian angel. She is guiding me on how to use MAd effectively!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that our support was able to assist you getting setup in the Microsoft Advertising app. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Easy to set up we will see if it works. I will update my review once I use it and see the results of this app.

Never Been Beat

Love the app and the ease of the integration process to market for my website. Shopify and Microsoft did a tremendous job of making this easy and quick to set up.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business with ease. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Black Chains Wireless Outlet

Great experience with tons of support. Fast and easy campaign setup. Any questions? Microsoft support is available.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business and fast and easy campaign set up. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

CME Fashions

Set up my advertising. It was fast and easy. I am pleased so far. I wish it had graphics to add, to make the ad stand out more.

July 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business and it was easy and fast. Thank you also for your feedback of adding graphics, we have noted it. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

MoodConnect

I am working on building visibility for my brand and so right now Microsoft ads are helping me to get more eyes on my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5