Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Silvis21

Its good not too bad i wish they could be easier but overall its wasn’t that complicated i just like easier stuff

June 13, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

ShootingStarSecrets

so far so good I like how this is a easy to use app it is helping me to get my business going thank you!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

Nibrico Marine

This was easy to use, just make sure you have patience as it takes a few days for Microsoft to review your site before you can begin the product uploads. Can't wait to see the results to our website and begin selling more from there. Thanks!

June 6, 2022

Sonarta.com

Sonarta.com
I am using this app.
Their support team is AMAZING.
I got locked out of my account and they spent hours on the phone to help me get back into the account and things working again.
Thank you to all of them.
FANTASTIC PEOPLE
Shahla

June 6, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

Allaway Candle Company

Was easy and straight forward. Had it set up with about 10 mins total, so it is not a large time commitment.

June 2, 2022

Blackheart Boxing Co.

Already seeing results. Connected the Microsoft adverts to my shopify and immediately gained traffic. It's been difficult getting this up and running. Hit a lot( A LOT) of snags along the way. Microsoft made it dumb easy. Thanks.

May 24, 2022

Fitness USA

This app helps drive costumers to my page. I like this app. I can vouch for this app to people for sure

May 10, 2022

fletcherchristian

Easy to setup and install. I have not done anything else with it yet. I will keep you posted. Well, maybe not.

May 2, 2022

Amazing Giftkay

l like this app to advertise my products and get traffic to my store and l would like to rank on top

April 29, 2022

Hip Hop Nationalism

This app allowed easy setup for my Shopify store for advertising. I have yet to see what it does for my sales growth. Hip Hop Nationalism is my store come by I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to let me know if you don't. I'd like to do, something you like too. But you gotta show me the HIP HOP

April 28, 2022