Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

West of Java

So far so good. Made a few sales already and had some great support from a Microsoft engineer. I was even called on the phone to ensure things were going OK.

For Your Fur Babies

I to had issues on my first campaign. I contacted support and they helped me figure it out. If you get an error on your first campaign. Try to clear your browsers cash, use a different browser or use an incognito window. The Incognito Window worked for me.

November 11, 2019

Thank for your review. We're glad you're enjoying the app. If you should have any additional questions, please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Just Shoes for Kids

I have been wanting to try Bing ads for quite some time. I didn't want to pay another app to manage the feed. This did the trick. That being said since the app is new, I had a few problems integrating it. I called Microsoft Ads and they worked with me to set everything up. I would suggest that if you add this app to your store that you call Microsoft ads to have them help. Now that it is working properly, my products are in their Merchant Center and I am running ads. (And the integration/connection is free.)

October 25, 2019