Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

KandL Fashions

I used this app to set up an ad campaign. I love how the step by step instructions! I would recommend this app to anyone.

jammarkkz Online

I will be Using this app to promote and advertise the product on my site and to make sure al product are as safe as much as possible in and across the globe.
In addition, my company is dedicated to make all customer be satisfied by the way of dedicated customer service twenty four seven rain or shine day and night nearer far

Smart Watch-Phones & Earbuds with Mic

The first-class complex in every way, I like it! This applies either as analytics, as advertising, as well as campaign preparation too.

Smply Opulnce

This app helped me set up an advertising account. I was easy and quick to do. With step by step instructions. Virtually easy!

September 16, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

kaiserinc

Kaiser International Inc is a partner of Microsoft since dec 2012. We are happy to announce that Kaiser id advertising through Microsoft.

JB's Sports Cards

Great customer service! Someone live to talk to instantly. No waiting 3 days for a phone call. Helped me with my issues.

September 16, 2020

TheBetterHome.Co - Best of your choice!

Good . .

Storyville T-Shirts

Easy to understand instruction, connections, etc It really takes the stress off for an easier simpler life. That

Jaaeybeauty

Have used Microsoft Advertising before and was quite pleased. App works well and quite a user-friendly interface.

Amer Alokla

I used this app for a lot of useful things that you would wanna know about, you should go try it out.

Previous 1