Reviews (677)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

September 29, 2023

I have always loved Microsoft, call me biased but im a sworn xbox gamer and windows user, so honestly I couldn't see myself feeling safer or more at ease using another service, thank you microsoft!

Casually Elegant Creations
5 days using the app
Microsoft replied October 2, 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

July 14, 2023

I would believe that microsoft will upraise my sales. And also accessing the features are really easy.

Unico Things
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied July 17, 2023

September 1, 2023

I’m open myself t

Sahni
8 months using the app
Microsoft replied September 5, 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

January 12, 2024

good

Club Del Internet Network
7 months using the app
Microsoft replied January 15, 2024

November 21, 2023

Great! thank you

Melissa's Collectibles and More
8 months using the app
Microsoft replied November 22, 2023

September 4, 2023

I am just now starting to use it

Your Wants & Needs
About 1 month using the app
Microsoft replied September 5, 2023

December 16, 2023

Awesome App

Hentos fashion shop
3 months using the app
Microsoft replied December 18, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

September 28, 2023

Easy set up very helpful

Lil jack's store

Nightskyclothing
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied November 8, 2023

October 31, 2023

you didn't reject my products like google did

The Everything Creative Store