Anmeldelser (85)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. juli 2024

I'm really enjoying this app! It's incredibly helpful, and the staff is always quick to respond. One feature I love is the MIDA Session Recording Replay, which lets me follow my customers' actions on my site. With full session recordings and heatmaps, I can see exactly what's happening and test new ideas to reduce bounce rates and cart abandonment.

This tool helps me understand my customers' experiences without making assumptions. It categorizes sessions by abandoned cart, abandoned checkout, and successful orders, making it super easy to find what I need.

Overall, the detailed analytics and visuals, like custom dashboards and reports, make it easy to keep track of everything. Plus, the tool is GDPR compliant and supports multiple stores.

East Coast Supplements
Australien
8 måneder bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 8. juli 2024

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review!

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our app incredibly helpful and that you appreciate our quick support. It's great to see that you're making the most of our app's features and finding value in the detailed analytics and visuals we provide. We're glad to know that our tool is helping you understand your customers' experiences without assumptions and supporting your business needs.

Your feedback means a lot to us!

20. juni 2024

I just installed MIDA on my Shopify store because the heatmap I was using slowed down the page too much. It's too soon to know whether the change will improve the speed of my website.

But I am impressed with the quality of the recordings. They are very clear so I can see exactly what the customer has been doing.

In general, I think this is going to be a good app for me. It's very convenient to use, right in my store. I can look at the recordings and make minor adjustments to my website at the same time.

The Silk Cafe
USA
11 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 23. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you are impressed with the quality of the recordings and find MIDA convenient to use in your Shopify store. We appreciate your positive feedback and are excited for the improvements this app will bring to your website.

30. maj 2024

This replay app seems much better than other popular replay apps. Not sure why people don't download this app as much. I find this app to track replays and analytics better. Give it a try.

Cempaka Store
Malaysia
Cirka en måned bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 4. juni 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

12. juni 2024

Amazing app and concept, this is gold for small businesses like us, also thank you for giving us monthly 400 limit free.

Aara Gallore
Indien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 14. juni 2024

23. april 2024

We use the free version on our store and does what we need it to. Easy to set up and, we have spoken with Jocelyn and Emma from support who have been helpful also.

Skin Juice Wholesale
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 3. maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

17. maj 2024

I got this app because I was told it was needed. It actually is a very useful app. I can see the total movement of someone on my site. Every scroll, every page, every interaction. I couldn't get the app to ignore my movements, but Jena assisted me in making myself invisible. she is awesome.

Paint Me Twisted
USA
9 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 20. maj 2024

12. juni 2024

Quick and easy to setup and the insights are very valuable. Especially like the ability to understand the visitor journey, hurdles or confusions they might be facing - and allows us to correct that.

Good and responsive support and help also.. Great team!

Ayushoveda
Indien
30 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 14. juni 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We appreciate your kind words about the easy setup process, valuable insights, and understanding of visitor journeys. We're delighted to hear that you find our support team responsive and helpful.

The whole team is super grateful for your positive feedback!

25. juni 2024

Very good support, reasonable pricing and free plan abilities. Happy about the free plan for now. Thank You! :)

Hands-On Toys
Letland
28 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 8. juli 2024

20. maj 2024

The app is very good to see the heat maps and to view visitors. One thing that would be nice to see is live view. Another thing that would be appreciated is if we could filter sessions by actions. For instance I would like to be able to view all sessions that led to an add to cart, or that led to a purchase. With 500+ sessions per day it is nearly impossible to find such a session by searching through all sessions

TechToast
Sydafrika
2 måneder bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 23. maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. However, leaving a 4-star means you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. We have acknowledged your recommendation on the Live View and forward to our team for further update. Regarding the filter sessions , we do have some filters here but wonder if you've tried them yet?

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

7. juni 2024

Despite using the free version, we found it to be highly sufficient, providing access to nearly all the data we needed. The platform is user-friendly and we highly recommend it. Additionally, the customer service is exceptional, with prompt and efficient responses whenever assistance is required. Special thanks to Jenna and Emma for their outstanding support.

Baladora
Storbritannien
12 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 10. juni 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our free version highly sufficient and user-friendly. It's great to know that you had a positive experience with our customer service team, especially with Jenna and Emma providing outstanding support.

We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to meet your needs.