Anmeldelser (84)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. maj 2024

I got this app because I was told it was needed. It actually is a very useful app. I can see the total movement of someone on my site. Every scroll, every page, every interaction. I couldn't get the app to ignore my movements, but Jena assisted me in making myself invisible. she is awesome.

Paint Me Twisted
USA
9 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 20. maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

14. juni 2024

Hands down best supportApp is also incredibly useful when wanting feedback from customers and want to see what exactly your customers and thinking and what are their actions.

Ecolady
Estland
3 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 23. juni 2024

25. marts 2024

I've been using this app for some time and it has been helpful. I am missing some features in the free version like heatmaps this could be really nice. All in all a really good app.
The live chat support on the app is really helpful - special thanks to Jolie and Jocelyn

Køkkenshop
Danmark
6 måneder bruger appen
19. april 2024

The app is absolutely fantastic!

ModeVonBerlin
Bulgarien
21 dage bruger appen
25. april 2024

overall very clean app. does exactly what you want it to do. Customer support is awesome

now 2 big things i have a problem with.
1: it doesnt work on mobile, so i cannot watch the replays on my phone which personally for me is a big let-down
2: pricing may be fine for many but for me personally, its a little steep and i simply cannot afford it mainly considering the dozens of other subscriptions etc i am purchasing for various other services.

QuickScrub™
Australien
12 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 3. maj 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback.

1: We are planning to make our apps be more responsive in the future. At the moment, with the MIDA app, recordings and heatmaps are not working on mobile and we do have a warning for that already. I've double-checked with the team and the update is releasing within this year.

2: Due to the resources that we put and use for the app, our team has to make it balance as such for our pricing plan.

Again, thank you so much for a straight and clear feedback. We will keep you informed regarding our upcoming changes!

23. april 2024

Great app -- Super helpful to be able to analyse what customers are looking at, and areas of the website that can be improved upon. Great customer service. All around recommend.

SOLAI
Irland
7 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 3. maj 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

11. april 2024

Good app and simple to use! exactly what i need as small business at the beginnen i need to check exactly what every user do and with the recording you sell all of it!

The support as well is very fast and helpful.
Thanks

Baby Island Shop
Italien
En dag bruger appen
20. marts 2024

Das Tracking funktioniert relativ gut, bis auf paar Anzeigefehler. Der Support ist auch sehr gut, antworten schnell und haben auch schnell jemand da der Probleme beheben kann und das sogar im Free Plan.
Die Preisgestaltung ist auch fair gestaltet.

CAT-FRIENDS
Tyskland
8 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 22. marts 2024

26. februar 2024

Really good app for understanding the customer's journey. A+++

ScentFlow