Anmeldelser (84)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 21. november 2022

Overall the app is great. it's free and is easy to use.
I used the app to help me see what customers are doing on my site.
The recordings are great. It's a new app so they'll need to tweak a few things such as easily delete multiple views at the same time. Sort abandoned checkout, successful order , and abandoned cart more easily. Currently you can sort them, but once you click on one, when you go back, you go back to the original non sorted page.
Also if they can show you before hand how long the session was that would be really useful, so that you can ignore anyone who was on the site for 1-10 seconds or however long you deem is not useful for you.
I like the app.

COMMUNITY LIGHTING & ELECTRIC SUPPLY

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

26. juni 2023

Great app, super reliable, customer service is great. Very helpful for my business thank you so very much

SculptVibe
Storbritannien
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 27. juni 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We really appreciate your kind words and thank you for your support.

27. februar 2023

Overall, I have a good experience with this app and the customer service. It is just what I was looking for and is easy to use.

Also customer service is so great, Jena Nguyen has been so helpful with answering any questions I have and when I needed to delete my recording sessions she was so prompt and accommodating.

I know this is a new app but they really listen to customers' needs and are ready to develop more expected features. I requested a feature that I want to have a filter function when selecting which sessions I want to replay, like I only want to replay the sessions that have "add to cart" action.

Jena immediately requested to her team as well as submitted this feature to the new features of the app and will notify me the nearest release date. I am very satisfied with her work and handling of the problem. Thank to the BSS team and I really look forward to the new updates from you guys. It's really worth the wait.

Highly recommend this app, install and experience it yourself!

Cutibb
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 28. februar 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you have had an overall positive experience with our app and are even more pleased to hear that our customer service team has been helpful in providing you with the answers you need. We appreciate your feedback regarding the feature requests and we will be sure to keep you updated with any new updates that we have in the future. We are glad to have earned your recommendation and we thank you for your support.

7. december 2022

Great App,
Does what it's supposed to do, and so it very good,
I use it all the time,
It's like sitting and watching your customers walk into your store,
Actually it's exactly like that.

Warrior Breaking Habits

25. april 2023

Very positive experience with MIDA Recording app. Features are all there and growing. Excellent support from Joy. Looking forward to great results.

Scintera Pty Ltd
Australien
17 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 25. april 2023

Thank you very much for your 5-star rating! We truly appreciate your kind words about MIDA Recording app and the features that are available for you to use. It's great to hear that you've had an excellent support experience with our agent and we're so glad that you're looking forward to great results! We thank you for your continued support.

7. december 2022

Fast response and works well. Wish they increased limit to 2,000 because contacting every 1,000 views is time consuming.

WindowCandles
17 dage bruger appen

22. maj 2023

Really useful to understand the User's behavior on our site. Every E-commerce store should use MIDA especially if you have just begun with your business.

The Mami's
Indien
13 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 22. maj 2023

Thank you so much for such a kind review!

However, you seem not 100% satisfied with our app then I wonder if there might be any other points that you'd like to share so that we can improve our app and our service as well. Hope that we can even assist you much further to revise your experience better.

If you might have any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at sales@bsscommerce.com

Redigeret 6. oktober 2022

Nice app. I love the analytics section of this app. "Jonas" was very helpful. He and his tech "Nguyen Minh" was quick and prompt. I am really liking this app. Keep up the good work. <3

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.
7 dage bruger appen

Redigeret 17. februar 2023

Amazing App Work Just fine for me, and customer support is amazing they reply instantly to any question especially Jennie from support is a kind person and help you in any way.

Shop For Gamers
Pakistan
4 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 23. februar 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that Amazing App works just fine for you, and that you have also enjoyed our customer support. We are grateful that you have especially praised Jennie from our support team—she truly is a kind person! Thank you for your kind words.

21. september 2023

La aplicación funciona muy bien. He probado varias y esta es la mejor en la relación calidad/precio. Hace lo que dice y lo hace muy bien.
El servicio técnico impecable, rápidos y eficaces. Un 10.
Una característica a destacar es la posibilidad de excluir países, esto es muy interesante para que no te grabe conexiones de Google o Fb por ejemplo.
Aplicación totalmente recomendable

elmejorcalcetin
Spanien
3 dage bruger appen
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) svarede 27. september 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are grateful for your kind words about the app's quality-price ratio, impeccable and fast technical service, and the possibility to exclude countries.

Your positive review is highly appreciated.