Reseñas (85)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de mayo de 2024

This replay app seems much better than other popular replay apps. Not sure why people don't download this app as much. I find this app to track replays and analytics better. Give it a try.

Cempaka Store
Malasia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 4 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

14 de junio de 2024

Jocelyn is great!

Steamy Whiskers
Bélgica
25 días usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 23 de junio de 2024

23 de abril de 2024

We use the free version on our store and does what we need it to. Easy to set up and, we have spoken with Jocelyn and Emma from support who have been helpful also.

Skin Juice Wholesale
6 meses usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

22 de abril de 2024

Excellent app, really simple to use. The customer service provided by Jolie and Jennie was really good also!

Adonis Fine Jewellers |
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

23 de mayo de 2024

Merci au support qui est en français, réactif et compétent. Merci en particulier à Jolie et l’équipe du support!

Michel Brg
Francia
22 días usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 4 de junio de 2024

20 de junio de 2024

I just installed MIDA on my Shopify store because the heatmap I was using slowed down the page too much. It's too soon to know whether the change will improve the speed of my website.

But I am impressed with the quality of the recordings. They are very clear so I can see exactly what the customer has been doing.

In general, I think this is going to be a good app for me. It's very convenient to use, right in my store. I can look at the recordings and make minor adjustments to my website at the same time.

The Silk Cafe
Estados Unidos
11 días usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 23 de junio de 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you are impressed with the quality of the recordings and find MIDA convenient to use in your Shopify store. We appreciate your positive feedback and are excited for the improvements this app will bring to your website.

7 de junio de 2024

Despite using the free version, we found it to be highly sufficient, providing access to nearly all the data we needed. The platform is user-friendly and we highly recommend it. Additionally, the customer service is exceptional, with prompt and efficient responses whenever assistance is required. Special thanks to Jenna and Emma for their outstanding support.

Baladora
Reino Unido
12 días usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 10 de junio de 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our free version highly sufficient and user-friendly. It's great to know that you had a positive experience with our customer service team, especially with Jenna and Emma providing outstanding support.

We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to meet your needs.

11 de julio de 2024

The chat support is good and fast.
The service seems to be getting better and better and I have high expectations for it.

Aquvii Official Web Site
Japón
6 días usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 15 de julio de 2024

13 de mayo de 2024

Great App, really easy to use and the support is quick and reactive. I put 4 stars because the functionality of certain video playback functions is not yet good (skipping of non-active zones, video playback speed that resets each time, etc.).
But otherwise, for tracking customer behavior and so on, the application is simple, practical and easy to use.

ALSANCIA
Francia
17 días usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 15 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your 4-star rating!

We appreciate your feedback on the video playback functions and are glad to hear you find the app simple, practical, and easy to use for tracking customer behavior.

However, 4-star review seems like you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. We will support you our best to revise your experience.

If you might need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com".

10 de julio de 2024

Good app, recordings are helpful to watch your visitors and see how they engage with the site. Huge help! Also Jennie was a huge help and very informative!

Whoopsie Daisy