Reseñas (84)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de abril de 2024

It is not perfect but it is free, at least for my needs. There was an issue with the recording but the support team sortered out.

It does what it has to do.

G.O.A.T. Electronics
Países Bajos
2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

Great app, does exactly as described.

Klemox
Dinamarca
3 meses usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 20 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

11 de abril de 2024

Good app and simple to use! exactly what i need as small business at the beginnen i need to check exactly what every user do and with the recording you sell all of it!

The support as well is very fast and helpful.
Thanks

Baby Island Shop
Italia
1 día usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2024

The session replays are very helpfull, the service is good and they reply fast!

Airize
Países Bajos
29 días usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

Testing this out for this first time for our store and hoping that it is easy, user-friendly, and will help us boost our conversion rate and revenue :)

Engkanto
Filipinas
32 minutos usando la aplicación
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) respondió 10 de junio de 2024

2 de febrero de 2024

So far so good.
Have just installed this app, so can't comment on the ongoing use of it yet.

However it was super simple to install, and Joy on the support team was able to help and confirm that I had set it all up correctly which was fantastic.

HerbiDoor
4 meses usando la aplicación
4 de febrero de 2024

Been using this for months and it's been a great help in improving my website and in fact it help me stop a "visitor" in action that copying my website. Really is easy to setup and use!

HayGoodies
Reino Unido
10 meses usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

I've been using this app for some time and it has been helpful. I'm able to see real-time movement of each visitor within my store, which allows me to know what features and pages are the most popular, and any changes that I might need to make. The live chat support was helpful and ensured that all my questions and needs were met.

Leewa Beauty
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

A game changer for my Shopify store. I've been having issues with Shopify not properly tracking my visitors. I'm so relieved to have found an app that not only tracks my visitors but shows me what they're interested in on my website and how to improve their user experience. Definitely one of the best apps I use for my store.

Introvertie VIENNA