Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 mars 2024

I've been using this app for some time and it has been helpful. I am missing some features in the free version like heatmaps this could be really nice. All in all a really good app.
The live chat support on the app is really helpful - special thanks to Jolie and Jocelyn

Køkkenshop
Danemark
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

Been using this for months and it's been a great help in improving my website and in fact it help me stop a "visitor" in action that copying my website. Really is easy to setup and use!

HayGoodies
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

Really good app for understanding the customer's journey. A+++

ScentFlow
Nouvelle-Zélande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

22 février 2024

Awesome app!

FemeWell
Italie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

31 janvier 2024

I've been using this app for some time and it has been helpful. I'm able to see real-time movement of each visitor within my store, which allows me to know what features and pages are the most popular, and any changes that I might need to make. The live chat support was helpful and ensured that all my questions and needs were met.

Leewa Beauty
États-Unis
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

It is not perfect but it is free, at least for my needs. There was an issue with the recording but the support team sortered out.

It does what it has to do.

G.O.A.T. Electronics
Pays-Bas
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

I use it in free mode. Really interesting to be able to observe customer sessions. Quick technical service ;) !

Osmose Ultra Filtration
Belgique
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application

20 mars 2024

Das Tracking funktioniert relativ gut, bis auf paar Anzeigefehler. Der Support ist auch sehr gut, antworten schnell und haben auch schnell jemand da der Probleme beheben kann und das sogar im Free Plan.
Die Preisgestaltung ist auch fair gestaltet.

CAT-FRIENDS
Allemagne
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 22 mars 2024

2 février 2024

A game changer for my Shopify store. I've been having issues with Shopify not properly tracking my visitors. I'm so relieved to have found an app that not only tracks my visitors but shows me what they're interested in on my website and how to improve their user experience. Definitely one of the best apps I use for my store.

Introvertie VIENNA