Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 mars 2024

I've been using this app for some time and it has been helpful. I am missing some features in the free version like heatmaps this could be really nice. All in all a really good app.
The live chat support on the app is really helpful - special thanks to Jolie and Jocelyn

Køkkenshop
Danemark
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

Been using this for months and it's been a great help in improving my website and in fact it help me stop a "visitor" in action that copying my website. Really is easy to setup and use!

HayGoodies
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

A game changer for my Shopify store. I've been having issues with Shopify not properly tracking my visitors. I'm so relieved to have found an app that not only tracks my visitors but shows me what they're interested in on my website and how to improve their user experience. Definitely one of the best apps I use for my store.

Introvertie VIENNA
Autriche
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2024

Good app and simple to use! exactly what i need as small business at the beginnen i need to check exactly what every user do and with the recording you sell all of it!

The support as well is very fast and helpful.
Thanks

Baby Island Shop
Italie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Very useful and straightforward app! One notable thing is their excellent customer support – they reply promptly and assist every step of the way to solve your problems. I will definitely recommend it.

Dr. Moritz
États-Unis
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 21 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

26 décembre 2023

Sleek Designed Shopify app It does what it is meant to do would recommend it for people who want to find out how to get more conversions for their website.

Tub Tropics
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 janvier 2024

Great app. Love the session replays in particular, that let me see real-time movement of each visitor within my store. The live chat support is also a very helpful feature!

Victoria Rush Steamy Stories

Italie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 5 mars 2024

26 février 2024

Really good app for understanding the customer's journey. A+++

ScentFlow
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 5 mars 2024

2 avril 2024

Very Nice app. Encountered some error reached to the support team got instant reply and solved the problem. Thankyou for the great support

Euro sourcing sp. z o.o.
Pologne