Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de abril de 2024

We use the free version on our store and does what we need it to. Easy to set up and, we have spoken with Jocelyn and Emma from support who have been helpful also.

Skin Juice Wholesale
Austrália
6 months usando a aplicação

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

25 de março de 2024

I've been using this app for some time and it has been helpful. I am missing some features in the free version like heatmaps this could be really nice. All in all a really good app.
The live chat support on the app is really helpful - special thanks to Jolie and Jocelyn

Køkkenshop
Dinamarca
6 months usando a aplicação
22 de abril de 2024

Excellent app, really simple to use. The customer service provided by Jolie and Jennie was really good also!

Adonis Fine Jewellers |
Reino Unido
5 months usando a aplicação

17 de maio de 2024

I got this app because I was told it was needed. It actually is a very useful app. I can see the total movement of someone on my site. Every scroll, every page, every interaction. I couldn't get the app to ignore my movements, but Jena assisted me in making myself invisible. she is awesome.

Paint Me Twisted
Estados Unidos
9 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por MIDA (by BSS Commerce) 20 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

20 de maio de 2024

The app is very good to see the heat maps and to view visitors. One thing that would be nice to see is live view. Another thing that would be appreciated is if we could filter sessions by actions. For instance I would like to be able to view all sessions that led to an add to cart, or that led to a purchase. With 500+ sessions per day it is nearly impossible to find such a session by searching through all sessions

TechToast
África do Sul
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por MIDA (by BSS Commerce) 23 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. However, leaving a 4-star means you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. We have acknowledged your recommendation on the Live View and forward to our team for further update. Regarding the filter sessions , we do have some filters here but wonder if you've tried them yet?

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

25 de abril de 2024

overall very clean app. does exactly what you want it to do. Customer support is awesome

now 2 big things i have a problem with.
1: it doesnt work on mobile, so i cannot watch the replays on my phone which personally for me is a big let-down
2: pricing may be fine for many but for me personally, its a little steep and i simply cannot afford it mainly considering the dozens of other subscriptions etc i am purchasing for various other services.

QuickScrub™
Austrália
12 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por MIDA (by BSS Commerce) 3 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback.

1: We are planning to make our apps be more responsive in the future. At the moment, with the MIDA app, recordings and heatmaps are not working on mobile and we do have a warning for that already. I've double-checked with the team and the update is releasing within this year.

2: Due to the resources that we put and use for the app, our team has to make it balance as such for our pricing plan.

Again, thank you so much for a straight and clear feedback. We will keep you informed regarding our upcoming changes!

23 de abril de 2024

Great app -- Super helpful to be able to analyse what customers are looking at, and areas of the website that can be improved upon. Great customer service. All around recommend.

SOLAI
Irlanda
7 days usando a aplicação

13 de maio de 2024

Great App, really easy to use and the support is quick and reactive. I put 4 stars because the functionality of certain video playback functions is not yet good (skipping of non-active zones, video playback speed that resets each time, etc.).
But otherwise, for tracking customer behavior and so on, the application is simple, practical and easy to use.

ALSANCIA
França
17 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por MIDA (by BSS Commerce) 15 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your 4-star rating!

We appreciate your feedback on the video playback functions and are glad to hear you find the app simple, practical, and easy to use for tracking customer behavior.

However, 4-star review seems like you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. We will support you our best to revise your experience.

If you might need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com".

4 de fevereiro de 2024

Been using this for months and it's been a great help in improving my website and in fact it help me stop a "visitor" in action that copying my website. Really is easy to setup and use!

HayGoodies
Reino Unido
10 months usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2024

Good app and simple to use! exactly what i need as small business at the beginnen i need to check exactly what every user do and with the recording you sell all of it!

The support as well is very fast and helpful.
Thanks