Reviews (78)

4.8
April 11, 2024

Good app and simple to use! exactly what i need as small business at the beginnen i need to check exactly what every user do and with the recording you sell all of it!

The support as well is very fast and helpful.
Thanks

Baby Island Shop
Italy
1 day using the app
May 17, 2024

Great app, does exactly as described.

Klemox
Denmark
About 2 months using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied May 20, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

February 4, 2024

Been using this for months and it's been a great help in improving my website and in fact it help me stop a "visitor" in action that copying my website. Really is easy to setup and use!

HayGoodies
10 months using the app
February 2, 2024

So far so good.
Have just installed this app, so can't comment on the ongoing use of it yet.

However it was super simple to install, and Joy on the support team was able to help and confirm that I had set it all up correctly which was fantastic.

HerbiDoor
4 months using the app
June 6, 2024

Testing this out for this first time for our store and hoping that it is easy, user-friendly, and will help us boost our conversion rate and revenue :)

Engkanto
Philippines
32 minutes using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied June 10, 2024

February 2, 2024

A game changer for my Shopify store. I've been having issues with Shopify not properly tracking my visitors. I'm so relieved to have found an app that not only tracks my visitors but shows me what they're interested in on my website and how to improve their user experience. Definitely one of the best apps I use for my store.

Introvertie VIENNA
Austria
30 days using the app
May 30, 2024

This replay app seems much better than other popular replay apps. Not sure why people don't download this app as much. I find this app to track replays and analytics better. Give it a try.

Cempaka Store
Malaysia
8 minutes using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied June 4, 2024

April 2, 2024

Very Nice app. Encountered some error reached to the support team got instant reply and solved the problem. Thankyou for the great support

Euro sourcing sp. z o.o.
Poland
About 2 hours using the app
March 20, 2024

Das Tracking funktioniert relativ gut, bis auf paar Anzeigefehler. Der Support ist auch sehr gut, antworten schnell und haben auch schnell jemand da der Probleme beheben kann und das sogar im Free Plan.
Die Preisgestaltung ist auch fair gestaltet.

CAT-FRIENDS
Germany
8 days using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied March 22, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

May 23, 2024

Merci au support qui est en français, réactif et compétent. Merci en particulier à Jolie et l’équipe du support!

Michel Brg