Recensioner (38)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 maj 2024

A big shoutout to Migrationpro! I cannot express how happy I am to have found this amazing tool. The team, consisting of Kamal, Edgar, and Azer, was lovely and involved in every step of my migration process. The tool has saved me a lot of time, and the most important thing is that the price is very affordable. Thank you for your amazing tool and service!

Rufatlights
Israel
14 dagar användning av appen
9 juli 2024

Very smooth transition from Squarespace to Shopify. I made a few mistakes and the support team was wonderful and walked me through the whole process. Thank you again!

OBAstudios
Tyskland
11 dagar användning av appen
24 april 2024

A wonderful service for migration website data.
everything was so smooth and fast that I can fully recommend them I couldn't imagine better service!

GSA
7 dagar användning av appen
10 mars 2024

I am so glad I found this tool. It has saved me a lot of time, even though it is a bit complex at first and it takes a bit of time to get everything set up the way you need it. But the support is very fast and has customized some things perfectly for me.
Thank you for your service!

Töpferei Frommhold
Tyskland
24 dagar användning av appen

Hello Jens!
We're so glad our Shopify Store Migration tool saved you time and our support could tailor things just for you. 🛠️ We're always here to make things easier and better. Thanks for trusting us! ❤️

4 mars 2024

Wonderful simple migration for a very low fee. I appreciate the quick responses to the question that i did have. Excellent work! Especially for people that know nothing about this kind of application. Made my life a bit easier. Thank you again!

Velvet Sage
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 27 mars 2024

Thank you, Shannon! We're over the moon 🌙 to hear our simple store migration solution and quick support made a difference. We're here for you anytime you need, especially if you're new to this. Thanks again! 🌈

15 april 2024

migration pro has shown such great service, always fast and informative replies, they have also met my specific needs and found solutions to a certain migration feature i needed, they have saved me alot of time and money! very happy customer here.

Designer Club
Australien
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Great app. Easy to use and can migrate portions of your store at a time. Support is super responsive and was able to help us out on several occasions during our migration from BigCommerce

Roland Sands Design
2 månader användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 27 mars 2024

Thanks a lot, Summer Hoover! We're thrilled you found our app easy to use for your BigCommerce migration. 🚀 Our support team is always ready to help. Cheers to more success on Shopify! 🎉

20 maj 2024

Very Helpful staff. Pushed orders through after migration and no hidden fees.

Tiny Anvil NZ | Luxury Corten Steel Planters for Designer Outdoor Spaces
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
15 april 2024

I am glad I used this service. They made migration much simpler and they have a great customer service teams that helps you with any troubleshooting you may need.

Ivory Paper Co
4 dagar användning av appen
15 april 2024

The migration is easy and fast. The most important value of this app is the support. I chatted with Kamal a lot of time and he helped me to solve some problems. Thank you!

Gasparino Macelleria