Recensioner (40)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 april 2024

I am glad I used this service. They made migration much simpler and they have a great customer service teams that helps you with any troubleshooting you may need.

Ivory Paper Co
4 dagar användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 18 juli 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that we could simplify your migration process and that our customer service team was able to assist you. If you have any more questions or need further support, we're always here to help!

15 april 2024

migration pro has shown such great service, always fast and informative replies, they have also met my specific needs and found solutions to a certain migration feature i needed, they have saved me alot of time and money! very happy customer here.

Designer Club
Australien
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 18 juli 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our service met your specific needs and provided timely, informative support. Saving you time and money is our goal, and we're glad to have made you a happy customer. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

11 mars 2024

Great app. It brought across all my items from Wordpress/Woocommerce to my new Shopify site. It brought across all images, descriptions etc. The company's support was also outstanding when I needed assistance.

Daneechi Swimwear
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 27 mars 2024

Hi Gemma, thank you for such kind words! 🌟 We're glad we could move all your items from WordPress/WooCommerce to Shopify smoothly. Our support team says hello and thanks for the shout-out! 🙌

15 mars 2024

I migrated my whole 2 languages Woocommerce store into Shopify successfully with migration pro app and with their amazing support team!

Everything was so smooth and fast that I can fully recommend them and if I could, I would give them 10 stars! I couldn't imagine better service!

perfumiarz
Polen
20 dagar användning av appen

Thank you for leaving a review, Karol! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

We're delighted to hear that our app and team made your WooCommerce to Shopify migration a smooth process.

We appreciate your recommendation and are always available to assist you.

10 mars 2024

I am so glad I found this tool. It has saved me a lot of time, even though it is a bit complex at first and it takes a bit of time to get everything set up the way you need it. But the support is very fast and has customized some things perfectly for me.
Thank you for your service!

Töpferei Frommhold
Tyskland
24 dagar användning av appen

Hello Jens!
We're so glad our Shopify Store Migration tool saved you time and our support could tailor things just for you. 🛠️ We're always here to make things easier and better. Thanks for trusting us! ❤️

9 juli 2024

Amazing after-hours support from Kamal! App is seamless and easy to use. Just what we needed. Thanks, MigrationPro Team!

BC Historical
25 minuter användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 18 juli 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app seamless and easy to use. Kamal will be delighted to know that his after-hours support made a difference. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks again from the MigrationPro Team!

4 mars 2024

Wonderful simple migration for a very low fee. I appreciate the quick responses to the question that i did have. Excellent work! Especially for people that know nothing about this kind of application. Made my life a bit easier. Thank you again!

Velvet Sage
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 27 mars 2024

Thank you, Shannon! We're over the moon 🌙 to hear our simple store migration solution and quick support made a difference. We're here for you anytime you need, especially if you're new to this. Thanks again! 🌈

1 maj 2024

Amazing and easy to use app! Kamal from customer support is so helpful, you don't have to worry about anything, he's fixing all issues immediately ;)

duplikat perfumiarz.com
Polen
31 minuter användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 18 juli 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you found our app easy to use and that Kamal could assist you promptly. If you need any further help, we're always here for you!

9 januari 2024

I've had a lot of questions and the support team has been able to answer and guide through every one.

PRLC Parts
6 månader användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 27 mars 2024

Hey Eric, it's great to know our support team could answer all your questions. 🎤 We're always here to guide you through. Thanks for choosing us for your store export import journey! 🚀

25 december 2023

The app conveniently and quickly solved my data migration problem. The IT team enthusiastically and quickly solved the problems I encountered during the migration process. It is a very good data migration software.

E-WIN
8 månader användning av appen
MigrationPro - Store Migration App svarade 9 januari 2024

Thank you, E-WIN, for your positive feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that our app was able to efficiently resolve your data migration needs. Our dedicated migration expert team provided swift solutions during your migration process, and we're glad to know that you were satisfied with our service.

At MigrationPro, we are committed to delivering top-notch data migration software to ensure a seamless experience for our customers.

Best wishes for your Shopify store!