MIIUT: Like Oberlo but Better!

MIIUT: Like Oberlo but Better!

by MIIUT LTD

No More Aliexpress, Verified Suppliers, Free & Faster Shipping

Coffee with us

This is a great app. Easy to use. Easy to edit your description products and be ready to import to your store. I´m new with this but so far looks really well.

A to Z Gadgets UK

This company's product range is respectable, we will certainly consider collaborating with you, and many thanks for your continuous support in answering our operations management questions, thank you.

I got a feeling

I have used this for about 3 months, all orders take over 30 days, you can't chat to suppliers. The customer service is very poor and unable to check anything with them.

Il Gran Bazar Roy

after some misunderstandings which were then explained to me and perhaps it is better to put them written on the site so as to avoid that they repeat themselves with other customers .... in the end I would say good as experiencethe only thing you should improve and supply some products is there are too few and make sure that like other apps when the product ends it freezes or is totally automatic from your customers' shop that is oursanother thing the prices are good if they respect the standard of delivery times..a for countries like mine which were 30 days a little bit high or priceshere I told you mine ... obviously you feel we are improving and you are doing wellhowever if MIIUT improves in these things it becomes the number one app on Shopify

July 13, 2020

Thank you for confirming you received your order. We wish you continued success on MIIUT. Thank you for your review.

kidzy toystore

I DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUNNYCOOLTEES I TALK ABOUT MY OTHER SHOP ON BIGCRAZYSHOP so the order was made on May 31, 2020 and I even have the tracking number and still received nothing! I HAVE CLOSED MY BIGCRAZYSHOP SHOP BECAUSE TOO LONG DELIVERY TIMES! Delivery time 5 to 15 days? totally wrong, I placed an order in one of my other stores on May 31, 2020, today July 11, 2020 and I have not yet received anything. Too long a delivery that scares customers. I do not recommend this application I give a star just for the products, no guaranteed delivery satisfaction with miiut

July 11, 2020

Hi funnycooltees, You do not have a single order on MIIUT & you have never placed any order on MIIUT. We do not know what "orders" you are talking about and we have never done business between your store & MIIUT. We don't understand your motivation for making these false claims. Please contact the app you used to make your "orders" also in the future please contact MIIUT support for assistance if you are confused as to which app fulfilled your orders. We are happy to help clear such confusion. Best regards.

Changeless Beauty

Loving the app so far. Tons of product, I love that there aren't any limits, though I wish some products were higher quality (hair extentions, wigs, etc). Easy to fulfill orders, even easier to import products to store.

Koenigstiger Shop

This service is absolutely nothing for customers in Europe. Delivery time 5 to 15 days? A Joke, I've been waiting 33 days, nothing. No customer service, no sensible information. If you ask or write something negative in the Facebook group, you will be kicked out. Absolutely not to be recommended.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. Most of your orders have since been delivered on time and others are in transit.

Youxernet Mall

The service of this APP is beyond exceptional. Excellent APP. I recommend this APP to all dropshippers out there.

4ever$ales

This application is simple to use and the customer service is absolutely awesome! I was about to leave Shopify for the aggravation with Oberlo and Ali Express but now I have you guys and I'm staying for good! Thank you!

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

Está Genial, me gustan sus artículos, sus precios de productos, la facilidad de uso y lo que mas me ha gustado ha sido su atención al cliente, casi instantánea , ninguna complicación, estoy encantada , además es gratuita, Que más se puede pedir? Todos estos detalles me han aportado confianza, tranquilidad y me han puesto de muy buen humor, la recomiendo. un consejo...buscar los productos en inglés, puede dar buen resultado poner el articulo en ingles y el genero en dos idiomas, por ejemplo ---socks man hombre, así se define mejor la búsqueda

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13