MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

100% Free, Verified Suppliers, Fast Shipping, No Hidden Fees

Saiviz

Very good app. Best thing is that its free and also no limitation of import products. Also user friendly.

oreif

great user interface its easy to follow and to add products . no more difficulty in importing products .its very easy

The Discount Supercenter

I am currently using this app! The integration to my shopify store is easy and the transition is great! Products are awesome and the shipping times seem to be what I need! I haven't experienced the shipping to my customers yet but I am sure it will be an awesome experience based on everyone else review..

1 of a kind Boutique

There is some great products on here and look forward to using this app in the future. I asked questioned and got replies instant.

SV FASHIONCART

A great app with wide range of quality products,i am happy in using the app,easy to us, undersandable design, i love to go with MIIUT, doing good till now, thanks MIIUT.

MoveBox

I feel comfortable about using this app, it works great! They're super helpful. Also, it is better to redo the tour if you need to know something. Five stars!

Posture Correct Co

products cost more then aliexpress. dont have products that I am currently selling. pretty useless.

February 11, 2020

You only had our app for 20mins! You did not get to experience any of the benefits of our app. We are not ali express & we offer many extra services like excellent customer service, 50% of our products are $3 or less & we offer reliability. Thank you for your review.

Ann More products

This app., is a definite 5 stars. I love how easy it is to navigate. The prices are great, shipping is simple. The pricing rules are so easy, breezy to set up. I just can't find anything wrong with this app.. I do wanna thank the developer/MIUUT for an awesome job!

Susan Gardner

Brilliant app. Really straight forward to use and the customer service is excellent. They saved my bacon.

ARKK Infinity

Excellent service and support. Very fast response time (within 1 minute), very informative and easy to understand. recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6