MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping | Reviews

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

HairHoopsMall

Very useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is worth installing and using

BADchocolate

First Test Order was a complete FAIL. No status update. No customer service. Nothing. These reviews are frightening because it’s the same experiences I’m having with them. Dont even want to put the 1 star. Definitely deleting this app. I trust Shopify, but why are they still listing Miiut on their site with all these horrible reviews? Complete waste of time.

Arvy Express

These people have the worst support I have EVER come across in my life and I'm 69 years old. They get one star because their products are good and the promise of quick delivery is good BUT I joined a week or so back, imported 50 items to my Shopify store and every item had a problem when it was imported and I had to go through every item when it was in Shopify and correct everything, a waste of time. Their Support is just NOTHING. Now I worry that they may not deliver any orders, if they can't answer support issues how can I rely on them to deliver an order, when there is no contact with them??? It's a shame, I wanted this to work but so far not even an apology has come from them. I wish I had taken more notice of the other bad reviews here which also complain about their support.

Toe Beans Coffee

ONE star is too good for this horrible experience of an app. After reaching out to Shopify support who strongarmed these absolutely no support or communication, I finally got a reply that read: "please don't place more orders for some time
MIIUT is undergoing some changes and your orders may become problematic For the time being please source from elsewhere When we are done we will invite you to check out all the amazing changes we are working on" HORRIBLE! Run now and never look back!

Best Store Italian

I made a test order to myself before selling the products on my store, it never arrived even if the track says delivered, I'm sorry but I collaborate with different suppliers and I have never had problems and in this case they have always been solved, therefore app deleted and money lost

February 1, 2021

As you have stated the shipping company has confirmed that the order was delivered to the address indicated on the order. An order that was confirmed to have been delivered does not qualify for a refund. Thank you for your review.

Camavruc

Mit diesen app kannst du nicht bestellen. Bei optionen welches land (bei mir Deutschland) bestellung ist nich möglich.

February 1, 2021

We are not sure of the problem you faced, please contact support.

Saiviz

So far its good. I found almost all products i wanted. Support is a bit late n rude. Dont have proper faqs n tutorial and so being a newbie if u ask any query, the response team talk u strictly. Apart this all is fine

Pieces of Wood

** In response to their recent reply to this review, they updated the tracking after 77 days of waiting to show that it arrived. They only did that right after seeing this review. And yes, their records will show that my queries about refunds went unanswered. So do not believe them. ** I used this to import some products to my store. The first order was cancelled without any reason given. The second order never arrived and MIIUT have stopped communicating with me about a refund. DO NOT USE THIS APP.

December 10, 2020

Hi, Your order did arrive https://t.17track.net/en#nums=SYRM108195702

Your order arrived on 2020-11-27 08:51 and not 77 days as claimed. Please note that it is impossible to change an order status update on a shipping company's website as you claimed MIIUT has done. Please be fair, there was no issue with this order.

Please select "Sunyou" when prompted to pick the shipping company. Our staff did advise you to wait until the shipping company confirmed tracking's final state and you were reassured that your funds were 100% safe in case of a failed delivery which did not take place.

Secondly, it is not unusual for an order to be cancelled. You were given a full refund. Sometimes a certain item may be temporarily out of stock.

Our records don't support the issues you've described above however, thank you for your feedback.

HomeTeams Kitchen

It's different from what I assume when I first saw ads of them and asked tons of questions. Recommend

Kitchen Elf xu

Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain. Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13