MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

1 Million+ Winning Products, Verified Suppliers, Free Shipping

bigcrazyshop

this application is nonsense. i did a test by buying a product i paid everything was correct name first name address and phone number everything was well indicated! after 3 days i order on miiut and my order was failed! It is very shocking to imagine if I would have had several customers and that their orders would have been failed! dare not imagine! i believe i will delete this app

May 30, 2020

Support was in the process of helping you. No other App user has experienced this issue & you should have waited to get support.

EssentialsOnEarth

Hi Merchants, I am not sure about this support. As the support are answering like Bots with rigid answers. what is the average duration that takes to ship items to USA has not been asweered properly. It is mentioned 5-15 days as standard but i am sure it will be more than that.

I will still continue with few products i have imported but will be looking forward to delete this aspp as i can clearly make out the person whom i am chatting with is not at all positive

Also, the products look good but the variant names look complicated.. I tried asking the support or bot i am not sure , if they can request with suppliers to check what it means..straight away their answer is do manipulate at our end and they dont contact suppliers it seems.

Overall the app with prdoucts look good even though slightly priced higher.
But the Support either human or bot i am not sure.. it is for them these stars...

----------------------Updated review ----------------------------------------------
I tried my level best to have a fresh start again with your support
1) We as merchants dont know whom we are chatting to ..ifit is same person or different person etc.,
2) I got the same answers after i asked few questions 'bot' responses.
Repeated answer without an elaboration.
3)When i was aksing a question , the person whom i have chatted to has copied this review comments and pasted in my chat and tried to elaborate the review which is not by any means professional standards.
4) your responses are very rigid, no matter how softly have attempted to ask.
5) The person whomi have chattted with whose name i dont know , took it so personally and started to give same responses ..no explanation to it further.

You guys are here to help out merchants in every aspect as we are not sure how the app works, what is the refund policy as none is listed out, what happens if variants have complicated filters ....

I totally understand that the current situation is worse across the world, but that does not imply that you can copy paste reviews into chat ask expanation about it or try to explain that am wrong. I have my perception..try doing better to prove me wrong...

I will still try chat to seek my clarifications professionally as i am using this app.

May 23, 2020

Due to coronavirus we have reduced staff and as such response times have gotten longer. Thank you for your review.

GRAND MARKA

Do not bother with this application, it is nonsense.
I imported 87 products from this app within a month, knowing that I'm creating a new site, and at the moment an event that didn't take into account, that all 87 products were "sold out completely", I asked for support so he told me yes I sold completely and choose the other products !! !
I think I am a suspicious or fake application.

May 19, 2020

We don't understand your complaint. It is normal for products to sell out, you're not the only seller of those products.

Sexy Unders

Products are very very expensive, Is cheaper to buy at Aliexpress directly. You will save 25%. I see the shipping here takes for ever, the reason they put here FREE shipping is because it takes for ever to arrive to customers and they have very expensive products. Will unistall does not worth dealing with MIIUT.

May 13, 2020

We want to disagree with this. 60% of our products are $3 or less with free shipping. We are not Ali express and we offer many services that Ali express does not have like bulk ordering, fast refunds as well as full seller support. Thank you for your review and we wish you good fortune in your business.

Finnigan's Play Pen

I use this app to help me connect with suppliers with unique products to offer and we make them available to our clientele. Customer Service has been great in helping with any issues along the way.

Gymvis

so far so good using this app,very satisfied,wide range of products to choose from,customer service was excellent,definitely recommended!

Uncle Buzz

I use this app to help me with products in my store. The service in replies is great very helpful and pronto. very easy to use once you get the hang of it its very easy and very efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with admin support.

MultiGadgets.nl

Ships everything from China while claiming to ship from various places in Europe. Staff is helpful at first until you have to do refunds and other stuff they don't like, then it quickly goes downhill.

Product prices change randomly without warnings, same for shipping prices. Products don't arrive after 14 days, many not even after 5 weeks. You can't blame everything on corona, sorry. Other apps proceed refunds and the products arrive just fine with them

Not recommended unless you want to waste a lot of time.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, Coronavirus seriously affected everything causing delays & some cancellations, it is out of MIIUT's & our suppliers' control since the pandemic is a global crisis. We wish you success elsewhere.

airozonep

Excellent application. I have had the necessary help when I have requested it. Recommendable for dropshipping.

SaumyasStore

I really like this app, it's easy and they also reply to your queries, that's really good. They have reduced shipping time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10