MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Toe Beans Coffee

ONE star is too good for this horrible experience of an app. After reaching out to Shopify support who strongarmed these absolutely no support or communication, I finally got a reply that read: "please don't place more orders for some time
MIIUT is undergoing some changes and your orders may become problematic For the time being please source from elsewhere When we are done we will invite you to check out all the amazing changes we are working on" HORRIBLE! Run now and never look back!

Best Store Italian

I made a test order to myself before selling the products on my store, it never arrived even if the track says delivered, I'm sorry but I collaborate with different suppliers and I have never had problems and in this case they have always been solved, therefore app deleted and money lost

February 1, 2021

As you have stated the shipping company has confirmed that the order was delivered to the address indicated on the order. An order that was confirmed to have been delivered does not qualify for a refund. Thank you for your review.

Camavruc

Mit diesen app kannst du nicht bestellen. Bei optionen welches land (bei mir Deutschland) bestellung ist nich möglich.

February 1, 2021

We are not sure of the problem you faced, please contact support.

Saiviz

So far its good. I found almost all products i wanted. Support is a bit late n rude. Dont have proper faqs n tutorial and so being a newbie if u ask any query, the response team talk u strictly. Apart this all is fine

Pieces of Wood

** In response to their recent reply to this review, they updated the tracking after 77 days of waiting to show that it arrived. They only did that right after seeing this review. And yes, their records will show that my queries about refunds went unanswered. So do not believe them. ** I used this to import some products to my store. The first order was cancelled without any reason given. The second order never arrived and MIIUT have stopped communicating with me about a refund. DO NOT USE THIS APP.

December 10, 2020

Hi, Your order did arrive https://t.17track.net/en#nums=SYRM108195702

Your order arrived on 2020-11-27 08:51 and not 77 days as claimed. Please note that it is impossible to change an order status update on a shipping company's website as you claimed MIIUT has done. Please be fair, there was no issue with this order.

Please select "Sunyou" when prompted to pick the shipping company. Our staff did advise you to wait until the shipping company confirmed tracking's final state and you were reassured that your funds were 100% safe in case of a failed delivery which did not take place.

Secondly, it is not unusual for an order to be cancelled. You were given a full refund. Sometimes a certain item may be temporarily out of stock.

Our records don't support the issues you've described above however, thank you for your feedback.

HomeTeams Kitchen

It's different from what I assume when I first saw ads of them and asked tons of questions. Recommend

Kitchen Elf xu

Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain. Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain.

Treasures by Chele

I'm so disappointed in this supplier. I had two orders w/in one week that were cancelled "by the warehouse". I chatted with a representative (after waiting ALL day long to get a response) and had to ask several times why orders were cancelled. They only said "the warehouse cancelled it for some reason" and then said that their supplier was having some issues processing orders. Then they asked me to be patient while they improve their process. This is a very unprofessional way to do business. Lesson learned.

4ever$ales

It started ok but now every order has a problem they cancel my orders for no reason, products go out of stock without notice and it takes forever to deliver. Administration will chat with you but I don't think they have control over the supplier. They say they're the supplier and then they talk about the supplier as a third party. Confusing site not happy

Coffee with us

This is a great app. Easy to use. Easy to edit your description products and be ready to import to your store. I´m new with this but so far looks really well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13