MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

REAL BEST PRICES

thank you soo much for this app it makes my business easy to use. will use it forever .yes it greaty

wichcom

el aplicación es genial muy bueno y fácil de usar , los productos llegan muy rápido .
DE momento estoy contento de este aplicación .
gracias a MIIUT .

Kiery fashion

THANK YOU FOR HELPING WHEN I WAS HAVING AN HARD TIME. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. YOU GUYS WHERE QUICK TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. SO YES THANK YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL THE HELP.

bigcrazyshop

great application lots of products and easy to integrate on the shopify store! i got some boredom and miiut ma help solve my problem! thank you miiut I give 5 stars

May 30, 2020

Support was in the process of helping you. No other App user has experienced this issue & you should have waited to get support.

EssentialsOnEarth

Hi Merchants, I am not sure about this support. As the support are answering like Bots with rigid answers. what is the average duration that takes to ship items to USA has not been asweered properly. It is mentioned 5-15 days as standard but i am sure it will be more than that.

I will still continue with few products i have imported but will be looking forward to delete this aspp as i can clearly make out the person whom i am chatting with is not at all positive

Also, the products look good but the variant names look complicated.. I tried asking the support or bot i am not sure , if they can request with suppliers to check what it means..straight away their answer is do manipulate at our end and they dont contact suppliers it seems.

Overall the app with prdoucts look good even though slightly priced higher.
But the Support either human or bot i am not sure.. it is for them these stars...

----------------------Updated review ----------------------------------------------
I tried my level best to have a fresh start again with your support
1) We as merchants dont know whom we are chatting to ..ifit is same person or different person etc.,
2) I got the same answers after i asked few questions 'bot' responses.
Repeated answer without an elaboration.
3)When i was aksing a question , the person whom i have chatted to has copied this review comments and pasted in my chat and tried to elaborate the review which is not by any means professional standards.
4) your responses are very rigid, no matter how softly have attempted to ask.
5) The person whomi have chattted with whose name i dont know , took it so personally and started to give same responses ..no explanation to it further.

You guys are here to help out merchants in every aspect as we are not sure how the app works, what is the refund policy as none is listed out, what happens if variants have complicated filters ....

I totally understand that the current situation is worse across the world, but that does not imply that you can copy paste reviews into chat ask expanation about it or try to explain that am wrong. I have my perception..try doing better to prove me wrong...

I will still try chat to seek my clarifications professionally as i am using this app.

May 23, 2020

Due to coronavirus we have reduced staff and as such response times have gotten longer. Thank you for your review.

GRAND MARKA

Do not bother with this application, it is nonsense.
I imported 87 products from this app within a month, knowing that I'm creating a new site, and at the moment an event that didn't take into account, that all 87 products were "sold out completely", I asked for support so he told me yes I sold completely and choose the other products !! !
I think I am a suspicious or fake application.

May 19, 2020

We don't understand your complaint. It is normal for products to sell out, you're not the only seller of those products.

Sexy Unders

Products are very very expensive, Is cheaper to buy at Aliexpress directly. You will save 25%. I see the shipping here takes for ever, the reason they put here FREE shipping is because it takes for ever to arrive to customers and they have very expensive products. Will unistall does not worth dealing with MIIUT.

May 13, 2020

We want to disagree with this. 60% of our products are $3 or less with free shipping. We are not Ali express and we offer many services that Ali express does not have like bulk ordering, fast refunds as well as full seller support. Thank you for your review and we wish you good fortune in your business.

Finnigan's Play Pen

I use this app to help me connect with suppliers with unique products to offer and we make them available to our clientele. Customer Service has been great in helping with any issues along the way.

Gymvis

so far so good using this app,very satisfied,wide range of products to choose from,customer service was excellent,definitely recommended!

Uncle Buzz

I use this app to help me with products in my store. The service in replies is great very helpful and pronto. very easy to use once you get the hang of it its very easy and very efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with admin support.