MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Coffee Maker

Nice app and hopefully you guys add amazon and eBay. That will be great . I’m new to this app and it is very easy to navigate .

ShopeeShipee

I really love this Dropshipping app...☺♥ it will let you import and publish UNLIMITED trendy products for you Niche or General Store. They have given enough time to put clean Product Titles and Description. I hope they will add, relevant tags too. ☺ Good thing is that they delivers an item within 5-15 days...that was reasonable time for waiting.

Frozen refrigeração

Prices are HUGE and charged in dollar trough paypal and that results in lots of taxes. Orders are cancelled, refunds take lots of time to come killing our cash flow(I had to chargeback) and the only thing the admin cares about is pushing us to write a review through the chat on the app. You wanted a review? Here's your review sir! Have a good one.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. You made only one order, and we refunded to you 100% in only 4 days. That is a very fast refund. I'm sorry, shipping internationally some times encounters issues. We hope you understand. Good luck in your business.

BuyBest

I used this app to help me do my online store. I really like how it does help me to develop my store. Hope future more and more develop and help us to increase our sales.....

okeyokay

this app promises to have good features.
customer support works fast.
they answer all your questions quickly.

Scent of Duty

Super fast and accurate service. Solved all issues in a couple minutes.

Everything working now as intended. I missed some configuration items.

Thanks.

Clk online clothing

Sandy and staff ill cut the crap soft soap review and say just this your app has been my turning point and i love it and dont go get big head now and start charging us customers love uour work and thank you

Rkemet

Sam Great employee, thank you for all the answers you provided to me .The application that works for someone like Sam deserves to give me all the answers I need

Sweet-T Mone’t

Ever since I install this app my store is not loading properly! I should not have installed this app! Can someone help me understand what’s going on!

January 17, 2020

Hi, We are not aware you had this issue. Please contact us at: support@miiut.com We will help you resolve your issue.

Shopping Guzalcdidi

I'm Testing this app. for now every things is better than other apps. Very easy and simple to use. is hard to make me happy but this app is near to do. They say, they have better quality products and trusted suppliers. that's the point for make serius business.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13