MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Digital camera1

I just use app and I hope they review oberlo app to improve features ,improve market place in eBay.
more products.

VIVAVANTI

I just started using this app, and so far I’m impressed with the chat support / quick response to queries etc. And I’m pleased to have found a wide variety of products in my niche. I’m still busy setting up my e-store, and I’m aiming to go live on 14 Jan 2020...so I’ll update this review after I’ve used the app for a while, with an active site, but so far so good!

Walmel

I used this app for dropshipping. It is easy to work with, although I had a problem with pricing rule. The support team kindly helped me with setting up the pricing rule. I highly recommend it especially if you are new to dropshipping.

Purple Bigsales

App is almost perfect I would like it to post products faster other than great job and excellent support

JcMark

This app helps me a lot to import items onto my store without any limit. And i love their delivery time range as well as it is better than others i have come across.

PoacherOnline

I have used the app for more than a week now. Even though no sales yet but this app is just seamlessly cute and easy to use with loads and loads of product options.
Reviewed couple of weeks ago and i promised to come back after my experience with the app. I am amazed at their promptness in fulfilling orders. Such a great app. They may need to work on replenishing inventory of certain hot products

A100NS

The app is good, good products and services. The one thing I would ask you all to improve is your product variants that doesn't have that many in stock. I want to buy in bulk sometimes but if there's not enough on a particular color or size that's a problem.

April 23, 2020

It seems like you had a positive experience with our staff and order processing. Please note we don't offer bulk services. Please let us know what went wrong. Thank you for your review.

dealcrazyoffers

THE BEST APP IN DROPSHIPPING NUMBER ONE. MANY GOOD PRICES EASY TO INTEGRATE. PLUS DELIVERY WORLDWIDE, BETTER THAN ALIEXPRESS. I GIVE 5 STARS ! THANK YOU MIIUT

KronoWorld

I use a variety of apps, rather than rely solely on one in case something goes down, but it has to be said that I keep on coming back to this one more than any of the others. It's so easy to understand and use. Try it you won't be disappointed.

However, as you sent me another email, as follows...
Feedback from a successful Shopify business owner like you is very important to our team. We use your feedback to improve MIIUT.

I think you must have got me mixed up with another site. 3 months almost passed by now, and not one single sale. Nothing!!!

OnlineHUB

Excellent App, Miiut is simply the best dropshipping app out there. excellent customer support, easy dashboard, and unique products. This the 1st time to use this app it helpful and friendly user,, Thank you so much I give 5 stars.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12