MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

hotbuy-freeship

excellent application, the best in dropshipping. prices and products are excellent. international delivery 100% customer service thank you miuut long continuation with you

cCpluss

Your product prices is huge!! Aliexpress price x2 or more. We check many products ... Sorry: only 1 star

December 19, 2019

We want to disagree with this. 60% of our products are $3 or less. We are not Ali express and we offer many services that Ali express does not have like guaranteed shipping, bulk ordering, fast refunds as well as full seller support. Since you only had our app installed for 5 minutes you did not get a chance to try out MIIUT fully. Thank you for your review anyway.

Wearsmiles

Excellent App, Miiut is simply the best dropshipping app out there. excellent customer support, easy dashboard and unique products.

Casy Shop

I highly recommend this Shopify app. They offers fast shipping (5-15 days) and very low shipping rate. The fast shipping I found very important in drop-shipping business! Many customers can be lost because of long shipping times.... Also the chat support is very friendly and effective as well!

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our chat support and MIIUT in general.

Mr. Black's Store

I am very happy with them so far. They have very good products to sell. The only thing that I didnt like is, they have limited stuff. Specially, if I search for men's clothing, they dont have much to show. Please include more stuff in clothing section for Men and Women Both. You are doing a great job. Thank you

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We will be adding new products soon according to your recommendations. We're glad you're enjoying MIIUT.

zewear21

I´ve been using MIIUT and I can only recommend it . They offers fast shipping (5-15 days) and very low shipping rate. They have a lot of differents product option and you can all manage in the app.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad your happy with our service.

Ideal Deals

I use this app to help me find products, to handle ordering and shipping. It's awesome to be able to do that in one app quickly. I was tired of terrible Ali express suppliers who have bad shipping and finding MIIUT has been amazing and now i'm able to invest all my time growing my store. [They handle everything :) ]

I'd recommend MIIUT to anyone honestly. You have to give it time and get the hang of it, but once you do you'll reap the rewards.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for the review. We're really glad you are enjoying and finding MIIUT useful for you business.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next