MIIUT Oberlo Pro (Supplier)

Verified supplier of unique products for your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Miiut Fashion Dropshipping

FranklinQualityGoods

Time spent using app About 2 months

Low quality items, horrible customer service, slow shipping time for China, and overpriced. Do not recommend. Most of my orders have been returned form customers due to low quality or broken products. Do not use this service.

July 13, 2020

JustYourThing

The customer service was alright at first though I haven't received much information in regards to my orders. Which are nearing a month old now. One of which claims to have been shipped but can't be found on the tracking page. Should my orders arrive within the 15 days that it told me I will re-visit this review and change it. As it stands I'm not overly pleased with the lack of information available to me. Like I say the customer service isn't bad at all, they replied quickly but at the end of the day I shouldn't have to contact customer service. Especially when it's regarding delivery times which is the whole point of this app. You guys need to provide as much information on everything as you can. It's good that you have decent staff and the app itself is easy enough to use. So for now you get 3 out of 5, as I say should my orders arrive within the 15 day period then I will change this to a 4 or 5 which ever is more appropriate.

So what needs to be done?

More information regarding delivery times and tracking information is sorely needed.

Settings need to be updated to allow customers to chose their own currency (as it stands I cannot find the option for this. If I'm wrong I will change this.)

I really want this app to be what I expect from an app and I think I speak for near enough all dropshippers when I say the most important thing you can do is provided us with a way to ensure our customers receive their packages as fast as possible. That is the most challenging part (in my opinion) of dropshipping. Customers will 9 out of 10 times use Amazon as the delivery times can't be beaten. I know you guys don't physically send the products but perhaps there is a way you can help us shorten the times it takes to arrive.

Anyway I know this was a bit of a rant but the lack of information in this area is really starting to bug me.

My final notes to any one thinking of using this app would be to test an order first before adding any more from this app to your site. And don't spend much because you may never see it again.

And MIIUT you guys really need to sort yourselves out because right now you seem to me to be a scam and if my orders aren't delivered in the next 2 weeks (Which is more than long enough) I will be reporting you to trading standards.

Thanks

(Edit) Actually I'm afraid non of my packages have arrived though one was classed as fulfilled anyway for some reason. The tracking updates stopped last month and one of the packages has still not left China which is completely ridiculous.

July 13, 2020

GRAND MARKA

Location Saudi Arabia

Do not bother with this application, it is nonsense.
I imported 87 products from this app within a month, knowing that I'm creating a new site, and at the moment an event that didn't take into account, that all 87 products were "sold out completely", I asked for support so he told me yes I sold completely and choose the other products !! !
I think I am a suspicious or fake application.

May 19, 2020

Sexy Unders

Products are very very expensive, Is cheaper to buy at Aliexpress directly. You will save 25%. I see the shipping here takes for ever, the reason they put here FREE shipping is because it takes for ever to arrive to customers and they have very expensive products. Will unistall does not worth dealing with MIIUT.

May 13, 2020

MultiGadgets.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ships everything from China while claiming to ship from various places in Europe. Staff is helpful at first until you have to do refunds and other stuff they don't like, then it quickly goes downhill.

Product prices change randomly without warnings, same for shipping prices. Products don't arrive after 14 days, many not even after 5 weeks. You can't blame everything on corona, sorry. Other apps proceed refunds and the products arrive just fine with them

Not recommended unless you want to waste a lot of time.

May 6, 2020

NicksBargainHouse

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DO NOT USE THIS APP. I thought they were going to be a good app and had given them a 5-star review on their customer service. Until of course over the last couple of days, I had an order to fill from their app. I needed some help and let them know and they responded to me telling me not to order from them. They were redoing their app and it might mess up my orders. Customer service told me to find another supplier. No further help or communication. So I ended up losing the sale (having to refund the customer), and may have lost my customer in the process. I cannot believe an app maker would not communicate with their customers and give them a heads up on what was going on or at least disable their app until they got their act together.

October 3, 2022

Tamed Strands

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am removing all items. There was a cancelled item no refund and no contact information. I will be reporting to shopify and all other business owners.

April 20, 2020

Ofertas 247

Time spent using app About 1 month

Horrible customer support, Take forever to send packages, My customers asked me for a refund because the packages never arrived, it looks like there are lots of frauds coming from China sellers, They do not send the package and they give drop shippers fake tracking numbers. I have 3 orders from here since 14 days ago and the packages have not even departed China. I contacted support and the only answer was ---> "Please note that dropshipping is a risk" This is unacceptable from MIIUT. No order should take more than 15 days to arrive there is no reason why. USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL they all working as normal. They always say because "covid19" Coronavirus has nothing to do with MIIUT not sending the packages on time.

Maximum 3 days for order processing, 3 days InChina Transit, 2 days departure from China, 2 days USA arrival processing, and 5 days max USA final delivery. MAXIMUM of 15 days to be delivered at the final destination, there is no reason why these packages have not even departed China if I already ordered them 14 days ago.

The other message was that "Orders are in transit and can not be refunded" Well it is not in transit, because tracking numbers don't even work, packages have not even departed China, Plus I do not need approval from MIIUT for refunds, if my customers ask for a refund then I just refund them and MIIUT have to refund me, and if no refund then I just call my bank to open a dispute for Fraud and my money will be returned in less than 24hrs, very easy. I cannot believe how I came to work with this horrible company.

May 11, 2020

Posture Correct Co

Time spent using app 18 minutes

products cost more then aliexpress. dont have products that I am currently selling. pretty useless.

February 11, 2020

Frozen refrigeração

Location Brazil

Prices are HUGE and charged in dollar trough paypal and that results in lots of taxes. Orders are cancelled, refunds take lots of time to come killing our cash flow(I had to chargeback) and the only thing the admin cares about is pushing us to write a review through the chat on the app. You wanted a review? Here's your review sir! Have a good one.

January 21, 2020