MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Trouvaille

Very helpful in answering my question and I especially loved that I got a very fast reply, literally in less than 15 minutes. Thank you for answering my question in a timely manner.

HousePappa

very good service and a lot of products with fast shipping than other companies, I enjoyed the process

Weave Central

Really fast response to my issue. Products in stock and help is readily available. Thanks for not being just an AI bot but a real person helping with my issue and problem.

REAL BEST PRICES

thank you soo much for this app it makes my business easy to use. will use it forever .yes it greaty

wichcom

el aplicación es genial muy bueno y fácil de usar , los productos llegan muy rápido .
DE momento estoy contento de este aplicación .
gracias a MIIUT .

Kiery fashion

THANK YOU FOR HELPING WHEN I WAS HAVING AN HARD TIME. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. YOU GUYS WHERE QUICK TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. SO YES THANK YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL THE HELP.

bigcrazyshop

great application lots of products and easy to integrate on the shopify store! i got some boredom and miiut ma help solve my problem! thank you miiut I give 5 stars

May 30, 2020

Support was in the process of helping you. No other App user has experienced this issue & you should have waited to get support.

Finnigan's Play Pen

I use this app to help me connect with suppliers with unique products to offer and we make them available to our clientele. Customer Service has been great in helping with any issues along the way.

Gymvis

so far so good using this app,very satisfied,wide range of products to choose from,customer service was excellent,definitely recommended!

Uncle Buzz

I use this app to help me with products in my store. The service in replies is great very helpful and pronto. very easy to use once you get the hang of it its very easy and very efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with admin support.