MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

Está Genial, me gustan sus artículos, sus precios de productos, la facilidad de uso y lo que mas me ha gustado ha sido su atención al cliente, casi instantánea , ninguna complicación, estoy encantada , además es gratuita, Que más se puede pedir? Todos estos detalles me han aportado confianza, tranquilidad y me han puesto de muy buen humor, la recomiendo. un consejo...buscar los productos en inglés, puede dar buen resultado poner el articulo en ingles y el genero en dos idiomas, por ejemplo ---socks man hombre, así se define mejor la búsqueda

The secret island

easy to use, good products, excellent customer service.
i think i don't need to add more about this perfect platform

Breezy Friday - Simply Better Shopping

Haven’t used the app yet but MIIUT answered my questions as below
Products are in its typical shipping packaging, 48 – 72 for order processing, 5 - 15 days of delivery.
They do not provide service to put your own business logo scotch tape in packaging as EPROLO does.

I Will review again after using the app.

LEKKER Spend

Easy to use. Free App that offers great products. Shipments arrived in SA in 17 days. (Just SA Post that is slow).
Always there to help when I need assistance.

Damzelle

tout simplement simple et efficace et service live je suis content de trouver cette application merci

Trouvaille

Very helpful in answering my question and I especially loved that I got a very fast reply, literally in less than 15 minutes. Thank you for answering my question in a timely manner.

FranklinQualityGoods

Low quality items, horrible customer service, slow shipping time for China, and overpriced. Do not recommend. Most of my orders have been returned form customers due to low quality or broken products. Do not use this service.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review.

JustYourThing

The customer service was alright at first though I haven't received much information in regards to my orders. Which are nearing a month old now. One of which claims to have been shipped but can't be found on the tracking page. Should my orders arrive within the 15 days that it told me I will re-visit this review and change it. As it stands I'm not overly pleased with the lack of information available to me. Like I say the customer service isn't bad at all, they replied quickly but at the end of the day I shouldn't have to contact customer service. Especially when it's regarding delivery times which is the whole point of this app. You guys need to provide as much information on everything as you can. It's good that you have decent staff and the app itself is easy enough to use. So for now you get 3 out of 5, as I say should my orders arrive within the 15 day period then I will change this to a 4 or 5 which ever is more appropriate.

So what needs to be done?

More information regarding delivery times and tracking information is sorely needed.

Settings need to be updated to allow customers to chose their own currency (as it stands I cannot find the option for this. If I'm wrong I will change this.)

I really want this app to be what I expect from an app and I think I speak for near enough all dropshippers when I say the most important thing you can do is provided us with a way to ensure our customers receive their packages as fast as possible. That is the most challenging part (in my opinion) of dropshipping. Customers will 9 out of 10 times use Amazon as the delivery times can't be beaten. I know you guys don't physically send the products but perhaps there is a way you can help us shorten the times it takes to arrive.

Anyway I know this was a bit of a rant but the lack of information in this area is really starting to bug me.

My final notes to any one thinking of using this app would be to test an order first before adding any more from this app to your site. And don't spend much because you may never see it again.

And MIIUT you guys really need to sort yourselves out because right now you seem to me to be a scam and if my orders aren't delivered in the next 2 weeks (Which is more than long enough) I will be reporting you to trading standards.

Thanks

(Edit) Actually I'm afraid non of my packages have arrived though one was classed as fulfilled anyway for some reason. The tracking updates stopped last month and one of the packages has still not left China which is completely ridiculous.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. Most of your orders have since been delivered on time and others are in transit.

HousePappa

very good service and a lot of products with fast shipping than other companies, I enjoyed the process

Weave Central

Really fast response to my issue. Products in stock and help is readily available. Thanks for not being just an AI bot but a real person helping with my issue and problem.