MIIUT ‑ Ultimate Dropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MultiGadgets.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ships everything from China while claiming to ship from various places in Europe. Staff is helpful at first until you have to do refunds and other stuff they don't like, then it quickly goes downhill.

Product prices change randomly without warnings, same for shipping prices. Products don't arrive after 14 days, many not even after 5 weeks. You can't blame everything on corona, sorry. Other apps proceed refunds and the products arrive just fine with them

Not recommended unless you want to waste a lot of time.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, Coronavirus seriously affected everything causing delays & some cancellations, it is out of MIIUT's & our suppliers' control since the pandemic is a global crisis. We wish you success elsewhere.

airozonep

Location Spain

Excellent application. I have had the necessary help when I have requested it. Recommendable for dropshipping.

SaumyasStore

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app, it's easy and they also reply to your queries, that's really good. They have reduced shipping time.

Smart net store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app. Easy to use. Free shipping available. A lot’s of products to choose from. Reliable sources. I’m really satisfied with products and prices. Only few items are expensive but hey we are getting free shipping, so I give them five stars.

BLANC BLANK

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customers service! Answered all of my questions quickly and helped , wild selections of products!

NicksBargainHouse

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DO NOT USE THIS APP. I thought they were going to be a good app and had given them a 5-star review on their customer service. Until of course over the last couple of days, I had an order to fill from their app. I needed some help and let them know and they responded to me telling me not to order from them. They were redoing their app and it might mess up my orders. Customer service told me to find another supplier. No further help or communication. So I ended up losing the sale (having to refund the customer), and may have lost my customer in the process. I cannot believe an app maker would not communicate with their customers and give them a heads up on what was going on or at least disable their app until they got their act together.

Your Essential Life

App is very easy to use. It provides all you need for your products without the headache of going through to make sure there is anything you need to adjust. Works well with my store and support is there when you need them as well as they are fast with their replies. The app is a must have.

TwinDM

really love app and support really helpful.
had issue with my order which didint appeared in order screen - problem solved!!
thank you!!!

Miss Cliah

Location Philippines

I am a newbie in the field that's why I have lots of questions, however being able to find an amazing app like this made me easily understand and grasp things. I'm still learning and I'm thankful they have great customer service! More power!

Recycled Chic

I needed an app to offer my clients more array of shoes! I am so pumped to work with MIIUT! I already had a customer place an order on the first day! I hope to continue business! Great customer service as well!