MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Smart net store

Excellent app. Easy to use. Free shipping available. A lot’s of products to choose from. Reliable sources. I’m really satisfied with products and prices. Only few items are expensive but hey we are getting free shipping, so I give them five stars.

BLANC BLANK

Great customers service! Answered all of my questions quickly and helped , wild selections of products!

NicksBargainHouse

The app really works nicely. Very easy to run as well. Any problems Customer Service Is great at helping out and getting things fixed ASAP.

Your Essential Life

App is very easy to use. It provides all you need for your products without the headache of going through to make sure there is anything you need to adjust. Works well with my store and support is there when you need them as well as they are fast with their replies. The app is a must have.

TwinDM

really love app and support really helpful.
had issue with my order which didint appeared in order screen - problem solved!!
thank you!!!

Miss Cliah

I am a newbie in the field that's why I have lots of questions, however being able to find an amazing app like this made me easily understand and grasp things. I'm still learning and I'm thankful they have great customer service! More power!

Recycled Chic

I needed an app to offer my clients more array of shoes! I am so pumped to work with MIIUT! I already had a customer place an order on the first day! I hope to continue business! Great customer service as well!

Tamed Strands

I am removing all items. There was a cancelled item no refund and no contact information. I will be reporting to shopify and all other business owners.

April 20, 2020

1. We have support within the app though Chat & Email. A contact email is provided on our app listing on this webpage: support@miiut.com

2. A refund was automatically issued exactly on 16 April, 2020 10:00 PM by our system. She did not contact our support team in anyway to confirm her refund.

3. When asked to provide receipts, bank statement, PayPal invoice or any evidence to prove that MIIUT charged her for the cancelled orders, she refused to provide any documentation to prove her claims.

4. With no evidence provided by her and her non cooperation towards resolving the issue we deemed her claims fraudulent, in breach of trust and in bad faith.

5. We asked her to report the issue to Shopify which she also refused to do because she did not want an independent & trustworthy third party to help resolve the issue.

We disagree with all the claims above and refute them in the strongest terms.

The Blue Forest

Love the variety of items available. Have filled my shop with them! So far the app is great. Excellent and fast customer service.

Wish.N Dreams

I love this company. It was easy to set up and the ordering is so easy. It is a head above all the others I have used. Many thanks for making my job easier!