MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Tamed Strands

I am removing all items. There was a cancelled item no refund and no contact information. I will be reporting to shopify and all other business owners.

April 20, 2020

1. We have support within the app though Chat & Email. A contact email is provided on our app listing on this webpage: support@miiut.com

2. A refund was automatically issued exactly on 16 April, 2020 10:00 PM by our system. She did not contact our support team in anyway to confirm her refund.

3. When asked to provide receipts, bank statement, PayPal invoice or any evidence to prove that MIIUT charged her for the cancelled orders, she refused to provide any documentation to prove her claims.

4. With no evidence provided by her and her non cooperation towards resolving the issue we deemed her claims fraudulent, in breach of trust and in bad faith.

5. We asked her to report the issue to Shopify which she also refused to do because she did not want an independent & trustworthy third party to help resolve the issue.

We disagree with all the claims above and refute them in the strongest terms.

The Blue Forest

Love the variety of items available. Have filled my shop with them! So far the app is great. Excellent and fast customer service.

Wish.N Dreams

I love this company. It was easy to set up and the ordering is so easy. It is a head above all the others I have used. Many thanks for making my job easier!

Anointed Hands Salon and Hair Products

This is my first dropshipping experience and I had questions regarding getting the payment over to MIIUT. The associate was helpful in letting me know the process on how to complete my customer's order.

April 18, 2020

We're not sure why you gave us a bad rating. It seems like you had a positive experience with our staff and order processing. Please let us know what went wrong. Thank you for your review.

goshopmarket

application at the top well above most of these competitors I recommend it to anyone who finally want a high-end supplier add this application is simply adopt it

LF Maison

Very good apps, good product, good shipping,
excellent communication and agents are very helpful. No fees. Five stars. Goooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Moon Stationery

Great customer service! Answered all of my questions quickly and helped make sure my order would process smoothly.

Artel Prints

I recommend this app 100%, my questions were kindly and patiently resolved. Don't wait any longer, MIIUT is the app with the most products I've seen at incredible prices for your dropshipping business, and totally free.

Thanks MIIUT.

Javier.

AidCiti

A unique collection of products. Excellent communication and easy to navigate the app. The app is great.

Ofertas 247

Horrible customer support, Take forever to send packages, My customers asked me for a refund because the packages never arrived, it looks like there are lots of frauds coming from China sellers, They do not send the package and they give drop shippers fake tracking numbers. I have 3 orders from here since 14 days ago and the packages have not even departed China. I contacted support and the only answer was ---> "Please note that dropshipping is a risk" This is unacceptable from MIIUT. No order should take more than 15 days to arrive there is no reason why. USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL they all working as normal. They always say because "covid19" Coronavirus has nothing to do with MIIUT not sending the packages on time.

Maximum 3 days for order processing, 3 days InChina Transit, 2 days departure from China, 2 days USA arrival processing, and 5 days max USA final delivery. MAXIMUM of 15 days to be delivered at the final destination, there is no reason why these packages have not even departed China if I already ordered them 14 days ago.

The other message was that "Orders are in transit and can not be refunded" Well it is not in transit, because tracking numbers don't even work, packages have not even departed China, Plus I do not need approval from MIIUT for refunds, if my customers ask for a refund then I just refund them and MIIUT have to refund me, and if no refund then I just call my bank to open a dispute for Fraud and my money will be returned in less than 24hrs, very easy. I cannot believe how I came to work with this horrible company.

May 11, 2020

There is a global pandemic of coronavirus going on and this has affected shipping and fulfilment. Your orders go to USA where they've been in lockdown for some time which means USPS and other carriers are not working at full capacity. We cannot control the situation and you have to understand and accept that it is completely out of MIIUT's control. We're not sure why you blame MIIUT when you can see we shipped the items on time, using the ePacket or China EMS, we provided tracking numbers and your orders have reached the USA ports. Carriers in USA are affected and they have a huge backlog of parcels at the ports. Until American postal workers return to work then please expect some delays. Anyway, thank you for your review.