MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Anointed Hands Salon and Hair Products

This is my first dropshipping experience and I had questions regarding getting the payment over to MIIUT. The associate was helpful in letting me know the process on how to complete my customer's order.

April 18, 2020

We're not sure why you gave us a bad rating. It seems like you had a positive experience with our staff and order processing. Please let us know what went wrong. Thank you for your review.

goshopmarket

application at the top well above most of these competitors I recommend it to anyone who finally want a high-end supplier add this application is simply adopt it

LF Maison

Very good apps, good product, good shipping,
excellent communication and agents are very helpful. No fees. Five stars. Goooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Moon Stationery

Great customer service! Answered all of my questions quickly and helped make sure my order would process smoothly.

Artel Prints

I recommend this app 100%, my questions were kindly and patiently resolved. Don't wait any longer, MIIUT is the app with the most products I've seen at incredible prices for your dropshipping business, and totally free.

Thanks MIIUT.

Javier.

AidCiti

A unique collection of products. Excellent communication and easy to navigate the app. The app is great.

Ofertas 247

Horrible customer support, Take forever to send packages, My customers asked me for a refund because the packages never arrived, it looks like there are lots of frauds coming from China sellers, They do not send the package and they give drop shippers fake tracking numbers. I have 3 orders from here since 14 days ago and the packages have not even departed China. I contacted support and the only answer was ---> "Please note that dropshipping is a risk" This is unacceptable from MIIUT. No order should take more than 15 days to arrive there is no reason why. USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL they all working as normal. They always say because "covid19" Coronavirus has nothing to do with MIIUT not sending the packages on time.

Maximum 3 days for order processing, 3 days InChina Transit, 2 days departure from China, 2 days USA arrival processing, and 5 days max USA final delivery. MAXIMUM of 15 days to be delivered at the final destination, there is no reason why these packages have not even departed China if I already ordered them 14 days ago.

The other message was that "Orders are in transit and can not be refunded" Well it is not in transit, because tracking numbers don't even work, packages have not even departed China, Plus I do not need approval from MIIUT for refunds, if my customers ask for a refund then I just refund them and MIIUT have to refund me, and if no refund then I just call my bank to open a dispute for Fraud and my money will be returned in less than 24hrs, very easy. I cannot believe how I came to work with this horrible company.

May 11, 2020

There is a global pandemic of coronavirus going on and this has affected shipping and fulfilment. Your orders go to USA where they've been in lockdown for some time which means USPS and other carriers are not working at full capacity. We cannot control the situation and you have to understand and accept that it is completely out of MIIUT's control. We're not sure why you blame MIIUT when you can see we shipped the items on time, using the ePacket or China EMS, we provided tracking numbers and your orders have reached the USA ports. Carriers in USA are affected and they have a huge backlog of parcels at the ports. Until American postal workers return to work then please expect some delays. Anyway, thank you for your review.

Mrs. Woodard's Castle

I love the app. Very easy to use and lots of items to chose from, to help get me started with everything I needed. I would recommend others to use this app who are in the business I am in for sure. Thank you

Shopping Treasures VIP

Great app that has a lot of great products and is very responsive when questions are asked. I reccomend.

shopfamilyplace

very good simple and free application, easy to import products in addition to worldwide delivery! the best application I have discovered so far! thank you miuut long collaboration with you !!