MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Backyard Comfort Boutique

so far it has been great. they are friendly, fast replying and knowledgeable. hope to have a good relationship.

Ulvinne

Ottimo supporto, tempestivo ed efficace , hanno risposto alla mia richiesta risolvendomi il problema

TurtlePanda

Great Apps, Easy to use and great feature the Shipping Charge is less and same for all product.. no need to work on shipping. Simple GUI.
Product can find easy..
Support and revert is Excellent..

Megoona

Really very good app. Delivery time is quite fast and a great selection of products. Also, has a very helpful support team.

Uccelli Sports

I use this app too organize the products for dropshipping,must say fast reaction on my question , easy too work with. so no time loosing on that.
Keep up the good work!

Copper Beagle

MIIUT is easy to use, very straight-forward, and has very clear shipping/cost expectations. Online support is available within minutes and incredibly helpful. Recommend highly.

WMNSDAY

It is a really great app with lots of good products and great customer service. There are still some automated features that we'd love to see in the future (like auto updates and notifications when the price changes or the product is no longer available) but the team seems pretty great and I'm sure they will work this out. We recommend this app!

Cool Stuff Online

Have been using it for a month or so. I find it very convenient and simple in many ways. I like the fact that all products are being shipped via E-Packet. It simplify the process. I fully recommend the app!

Richlinn

I use the app and I'm sure it works just dandy I'm just having a dumbass day but they're going out of their way to help me which is what's important to me well + it working the way it should so far so good

InaEla Creations

I have received great assistance on rectifying my client's order. The admin was knowledgeable on what was required to make the required correction.Thank you very much.