MIIUT Oberlo Supplier

Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
April 7, 2020

A unique collection of products. Excellent communication and easy to navigate the app. The app is great.

AidCiti
Nigeria
Edited May 11, 2020

Horrible customer support, Take forever to send packages, My customers asked me for a refund because the packages never arrived, it looks like there are lots of frauds coming from China sellers, They do not send the package and they give drop shippers fake tracking numbers. I have 3 orders from here since 14 days ago and the packages have not even departed China. I contacted support and the only answer was ---> "Please note that dropshipping is a risk" This is unacceptable from MIIUT. No order should take more than 15 days to arrive there is no reason why. USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL they all working as normal. They always say because "covid19" Coronavirus has nothing to do with MIIUT not sending the packages on time.

Maximum 3 days for order processing, 3 days InChina Transit, 2 days departure from China, 2 days USA arrival processing, and 5 days max USA final delivery. MAXIMUM of 15 days to be delivered at the final destination, there is no reason why these packages have not even departed China if I already ordered them 14 days ago.

The other message was that "Orders are in transit and can not be refunded" Well it is not in transit, because tracking numbers don't even work, packages have not even departed China, Plus I do not need approval from MIIUT for refunds, if my customers ask for a refund then I just refund them and MIIUT have to refund me, and if no refund then I just call my bank to open a dispute for Fraud and my money will be returned in less than 24hrs, very easy. I cannot believe how I came to work with this horrible company.

Ofertas 247
MIIUT LTD replied May 11, 2020

We've fixed the problems you were facing, have you tried our app recently?

March 25, 2020

I love the app. Very easy to use and lots of items to chose from, to help get me started with everything I needed. I would recommend others to use this app who are in the business I am in for sure. Thank you

Mrs. Woodard's Castle
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 24, 2020

Great app that has a lot of great products and is very responsive when questions are asked. I reccomend.

Shopping Treasures VIP
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 23, 2020

very good simple and free application, easy to import products in addition to worldwide delivery! the best application I have discovered so far! thank you miuut long collaboration with you !!

shopfamilyplace
Time spent using app: 19 days
March 15, 2020

so far it has been great. they are friendly, fast replying and knowledgeable. hope to have a good relationship.

Backyard Comfort Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 13, 2020

Ottimo supporto, tempestivo ed efficace , hanno risposto alla mia richiesta risolvendomi il problema

Ulvinne
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited March 11, 2020

Great Apps, Easy to use and great feature the Shipping Charge is less and same for all product.. no need to work on shipping. Simple GUI.
Product can find easy..
Support and revert is Excellent..

TurtlePanda
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 11, 2020

Really very good app. Delivery time is quite fast and a great selection of products. Also, has a very helpful support team.

Megoona
Denmark
March 9, 2020

I use this app too organize the products for dropshipping,must say fast reaction on my question , easy too work with. so no time loosing on that.
Keep up the good work!