MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Cool Stuff Online

Have been using it for a month or so. I find it very convenient and simple in many ways. I like the fact that all products are being shipped via E-Packet. It simplify the process. I fully recommend the app!

Richlinn

I use the app and I'm sure it works just dandy I'm just having a dumbass day but they're going out of their way to help me which is what's important to me well + it working the way it should so far so good

InaEla Creations

I have received great assistance on rectifying my client's order. The admin was knowledgeable on what was required to make the required correction.Thank you very much.

Saiviz

Very good app. Best thing is that its free and also no limitation of import products. Also user friendly.

oreif

great user interface its easy to follow and to add products . no more difficulty in importing products .its very easy

The Discount Supercenter

I am currently using this app! The integration to my shopify store is easy and the transition is great! Products are awesome and the shipping times seem to be what I need! I haven't experienced the shipping to my customers yet but I am sure it will be an awesome experience based on everyone else review..

1 of a kind Boutique

There is some great products on here and look forward to using this app in the future. I asked questioned and got replies instant.

SV FASHIONCART

A great app with wide range of quality products,i am happy in using the app,easy to us, undersandable design, i love to go with MIIUT, doing good till now, thanks MIIUT.

MoveBox

I feel comfortable about using this app, it works great! They're super helpful. Also, it is better to redo the tour if you need to know something. Five stars!

Posture Correct Co

products cost more then aliexpress. dont have products that I am currently selling. pretty useless.

February 11, 2020

You only had our app for 20mins! You did not get to experience any of the benefits of our app. We are not ali express & we offer many extra services like excellent customer service, 50% of our products are $3 or less & we offer reliability. Thank you for your review.