MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

100% Free, Verified Suppliers, Fast Shipping, No Hidden Fees

Posture Correct Co

products cost more then aliexpress. dont have products that I am currently selling. pretty useless.

February 11, 2020

You only had our app for 20mins! You did not get to experience any of the benefits of our app. We are not ali express & we offer many extra services like excellent customer service, 50% of our products are $3 or less & we offer reliability. Thank you for your review.

Frozen refrigeração

Prices are HUGE and charged in dollar trough paypal and that results in lots of taxes. Orders are cancelled, refunds take lots of time to come killing our cash flow(I had to chargeback) and the only thing the admin cares about is pushing us to write a review through the chat on the app. You wanted a review? Here's your review sir! Have a good one.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. You made only one order, and we refunded to you 100% in only 4 days. That is a very fast refund. I'm sorry, shipping internationally some times encounters issues. We hope you understand. Good luck in your business.

Sweet-T Mone’t

Ever since I install this app my store is not loading properly! I should not have installed this app! Can someone help me understand what’s going on!

January 17, 2020

Hi, We are not aware you had this issue. Please contact us at: support@miiut.com We will help you resolve your issue.

cCpluss

Your product prices is huge!! Aliexpress price x2 or more. We check many products ... Sorry: only 1 star

December 19, 2019

We want to disagree with this. 60% of our products are $3 or less. We are not Ali express and we offer many services that Ali express does not have like guaranteed shipping, bulk ordering, fast refunds as well as full seller support. Since you only had our app installed for 5 minutes you did not get a chance to try out MIIUT fully. Thank you for your review anyway.