MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

1 Million+ Winning Products, Verified Suppliers, Free Shipping

bigcrazyshop

this application is nonsense. i did a test by buying a product i paid everything was correct name first name address and phone number everything was well indicated! after 3 days i order on miiut and my order was failed! It is very shocking to imagine if I would have had several customers and that their orders would have been failed! dare not imagine! i believe i will delete this app

May 30, 2020

Support was in the process of helping you. No other App user has experienced this issue & you should have waited to get support.

GRAND MARKA

Do not bother with this application, it is nonsense.
I imported 87 products from this app within a month, knowing that I'm creating a new site, and at the moment an event that didn't take into account, that all 87 products were "sold out completely", I asked for support so he told me yes I sold completely and choose the other products !! !
I think I am a suspicious or fake application.

May 19, 2020

We don't understand your complaint. It is normal for products to sell out, you're not the only seller of those products.

Sexy Unders

Products are very very expensive, Is cheaper to buy at Aliexpress directly. You will save 25%. I see the shipping here takes for ever, the reason they put here FREE shipping is because it takes for ever to arrive to customers and they have very expensive products. Will unistall does not worth dealing with MIIUT.

May 13, 2020

We want to disagree with this. 60% of our products are $3 or less with free shipping. We are not Ali express and we offer many services that Ali express does not have like bulk ordering, fast refunds as well as full seller support. Thank you for your review and we wish you good fortune in your business.

MultiGadgets.nl

Ships everything from China while claiming to ship from various places in Europe. Staff is helpful at first until you have to do refunds and other stuff they don't like, then it quickly goes downhill.

Product prices change randomly without warnings, same for shipping prices. Products don't arrive after 14 days, many not even after 5 weeks. You can't blame everything on corona, sorry. Other apps proceed refunds and the products arrive just fine with them

Not recommended unless you want to waste a lot of time.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, Coronavirus seriously affected everything causing delays & some cancellations, it is out of MIIUT's & our suppliers' control since the pandemic is a global crisis. We wish you success elsewhere.

Tamed Strands

I am removing all items. There was a cancelled item no refund and no contact information. I will be reporting to shopify and all other business owners.

April 20, 2020

1. We have support within the app though Chat & Email. A contact email is provided on our app listing on this webpage: support@miiut.com

2. A refund was automatically issued exactly on 16 April, 2020 10:00 PM by our system. She did not contact our support team in anyway to confirm her refund.

3. When asked to provide receipts, bank statement, PayPal invoice or any evidence to prove that MIIUT charged her for the cancelled orders, she refused to provide any documentation to prove her claims.

4. With no evidence provided by her and her non cooperation towards resolving the issue we deemed her claims fraudulent, in breach of trust and in bad faith.

5. We asked her to report the issue to Shopify which she also refused to do because she did not want an independent & trustworthy third party to help resolve the issue.

We disagree with all the claims above and refute them in the strongest terms.

Ofertas 247

Horrible customer support, Take forever to send packages, My customers asked me for a refund because the packages never arrived, it looks like there are lots of frauds coming from China sellers, They do not send the package and they give drop shippers fake tracking numbers. I have 3 orders from here since 14 days ago and the packages have not even departed China. I contacted support and the only answer was ---> "Please note that dropshipping is a risk" This is unacceptable from MIIUT. No order should take more than 15 days to arrive there is no reason why. USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL they all working as normal. They always say because "covid19" Coronavirus has nothing to do with MIIUT not sending the packages on time.

Maximum 3 days for order processing, 3 days InChina Transit, 2 days departure from China, 2 days USA arrival processing, and 5 days max USA final delivery. MAXIMUM of 15 days to be delivered at the final destination, there is no reason why these packages have not even departed China if I already ordered them 14 days ago.

The other message was that "Orders are in transit and can not be refunded" Well it is not in transit, because tracking numbers don't even work, packages have not even departed China, Plus I do not need approval from MIIUT for refunds, if my customers ask for a refund then I just refund them and MIIUT have to refund me, and if no refund then I just call my bank to open a dispute for Fraud and my money will be returned in less than 24hrs, very easy. I cannot believe how I came to work with this horrible company.

May 11, 2020

There is a global pandemic of coronavirus going on and this has affected shipping and fulfilment. Your orders go to USA where they've been in lockdown for some time which means USPS and other carriers are not working at full capacity. We cannot control the situation and you have to understand and accept that it is completely out of MIIUT's control. We're not sure why you blame MIIUT when you can see we shipped the items on time, using the ePacket or China EMS, we provided tracking numbers and your orders have reached the USA ports. Carriers in USA are affected and they have a huge backlog of parcels at the ports. Until American postal workers return to work then please expect some delays. Anyway, thank you for your review.

Posture Correct Co

products cost more then aliexpress. dont have products that I am currently selling. pretty useless.

February 11, 2020

You only had our app for 20mins! You did not get to experience any of the benefits of our app. We are not ali express & we offer many extra services like excellent customer service, 50% of our products are $3 or less & we offer reliability. Thank you for your review.

Frozen refrigeração

Prices are HUGE and charged in dollar trough paypal and that results in lots of taxes. Orders are cancelled, refunds take lots of time to come killing our cash flow(I had to chargeback) and the only thing the admin cares about is pushing us to write a review through the chat on the app. You wanted a review? Here's your review sir! Have a good one.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. You made only one order, and we refunded to you 100% in only 4 days. That is a very fast refund. I'm sorry, shipping internationally some times encounters issues. We hope you understand. Good luck in your business.

Sweet-T Mone’t

Ever since I install this app my store is not loading properly! I should not have installed this app! Can someone help me understand what’s going on!

January 17, 2020

Hi, We are not aware you had this issue. Please contact us at: support@miiut.com We will help you resolve your issue.

cCpluss

Your product prices is huge!! Aliexpress price x2 or more. We check many products ... Sorry: only 1 star

December 19, 2019

We want to disagree with this. 60% of our products are $3 or less. We are not Ali express and we offer many services that Ali express does not have like guaranteed shipping, bulk ordering, fast refunds as well as full seller support. Since you only had our app installed for 5 minutes you did not get a chance to try out MIIUT fully. Thank you for your review anyway.