MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Best Store Italian

I made a test order to myself before selling the products on my store, it never arrived even if the track says delivered, I'm sorry but I collaborate with different suppliers and I have never had problems and in this case they have always been solved, therefore app deleted and money lost

February 1, 2021

As you have stated the shipping company has confirmed that the order was delivered to the address indicated on the order. An order that was confirmed to have been delivered does not qualify for a refund. Thank you for your review.

Camavruc

Mit diesen app kannst du nicht bestellen. Bei optionen welches land (bei mir Deutschland) bestellung ist nich möglich.

February 1, 2021

We are not sure of the problem you faced, please contact support.

Pieces of Wood

** In response to their recent reply to this review, they updated the tracking after 77 days of waiting to show that it arrived. They only did that right after seeing this review. And yes, their records will show that my queries about refunds went unanswered. So do not believe them. ** I used this to import some products to my store. The first order was cancelled without any reason given. The second order never arrived and MIIUT have stopped communicating with me about a refund. DO NOT USE THIS APP.

December 10, 2020

Hi, Your order did arrive https://t.17track.net/en#nums=SYRM108195702

Your order arrived on 2020-11-27 08:51 and not 77 days as claimed. Please note that it is impossible to change an order status update on a shipping company's website as you claimed MIIUT has done. Please be fair, there was no issue with this order.

Please select "Sunyou" when prompted to pick the shipping company. Our staff did advise you to wait until the shipping company confirmed tracking's final state and you were reassured that your funds were 100% safe in case of a failed delivery which did not take place.

Secondly, it is not unusual for an order to be cancelled. You were given a full refund. Sometimes a certain item may be temporarily out of stock.

Our records don't support the issues you've described above however, thank you for your feedback.

Treasures by Chele

I'm so disappointed in this supplier. I had two orders w/in one week that were cancelled "by the warehouse". I chatted with a representative (after waiting ALL day long to get a response) and had to ask several times why orders were cancelled. They only said "the warehouse cancelled it for some reason" and then said that their supplier was having some issues processing orders. Then they asked me to be patient while they improve their process. This is a very unprofessional way to do business. Lesson learned.

4ever$ales

It started ok but now every order has a problem they cancel my orders for no reason, products go out of stock without notice and it takes forever to deliver. Administration will chat with you but I don't think they have control over the supplier. They say they're the supplier and then they talk about the supplier as a third party. Confusing site not happy

I got a feeling

I have used this for about 3 months, all orders take over 30 days, you can't chat to suppliers. The customer service is very poor and unable to check anything with them.

Koenigstiger Shop

This service is absolutely nothing for customers in Europe. Delivery time 5 to 15 days? A Joke, I've been waiting 33 days, nothing. No customer service, no sensible information. If you ask or write something negative in the Facebook group, you will be kicked out. Absolutely not to be recommended.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. Most of your orders have since been delivered on time and others are in transit.

FranklinQualityGoods

Low quality items, horrible customer service, slow shipping time for China, and overpriced. Do not recommend. Most of my orders have been returned form customers due to low quality or broken products. Do not use this service.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review.

JustYourThing

The customer service was alright at first though I haven't received much information in regards to my orders. Which are nearing a month old now. One of which claims to have been shipped but can't be found on the tracking page. Should my orders arrive within the 15 days that it told me I will re-visit this review and change it. As it stands I'm not overly pleased with the lack of information available to me. Like I say the customer service isn't bad at all, they replied quickly but at the end of the day I shouldn't have to contact customer service. Especially when it's regarding delivery times which is the whole point of this app. You guys need to provide as much information on everything as you can. It's good that you have decent staff and the app itself is easy enough to use. So for now you get 3 out of 5, as I say should my orders arrive within the 15 day period then I will change this to a 4 or 5 which ever is more appropriate.

So what needs to be done?

More information regarding delivery times and tracking information is sorely needed.

Settings need to be updated to allow customers to chose their own currency (as it stands I cannot find the option for this. If I'm wrong I will change this.)

I really want this app to be what I expect from an app and I think I speak for near enough all dropshippers when I say the most important thing you can do is provided us with a way to ensure our customers receive their packages as fast as possible. That is the most challenging part (in my opinion) of dropshipping. Customers will 9 out of 10 times use Amazon as the delivery times can't be beaten. I know you guys don't physically send the products but perhaps there is a way you can help us shorten the times it takes to arrive.

Anyway I know this was a bit of a rant but the lack of information in this area is really starting to bug me.

My final notes to any one thinking of using this app would be to test an order first before adding any more from this app to your site. And don't spend much because you may never see it again.

And MIIUT you guys really need to sort yourselves out because right now you seem to me to be a scam and if my orders aren't delivered in the next 2 weeks (Which is more than long enough) I will be reporting you to trading standards.

Thanks

(Edit) Actually I'm afraid non of my packages have arrived though one was classed as fulfilled anyway for some reason. The tracking updates stopped last month and one of the packages has still not left China which is completely ridiculous.

GRAND MARKA

Do not bother with this application, it is nonsense.
I imported 87 products from this app within a month, knowing that I'm creating a new site, and at the moment an event that didn't take into account, that all 87 products were "sold out completely", I asked for support so he told me yes I sold completely and choose the other products !! !
I think I am a suspicious or fake application.

May 19, 2020

We don't understand your complaint. It is normal for products to sell out, you're not the only seller of those products.

Previous 1