MIIUT Fashion & Hot Products

Oberlo alternative. Find verified suppliers for your products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BADchocolate

Time spent using app About 2 months

First Test Order was a complete FAIL. No status update. No customer service. Nothing. These reviews are frightening because it’s the same experiences I’m having with them. Dont even want to put the 1 star. Definitely deleting this app. I trust Shopify, but why are they still listing Miiut on their site with all these horrible reviews? Complete waste of time.

Arvy Express

Location United Arab Emirates

These people have the worst support I have EVER come across in my life and I'm 69 years old. They get one star because their products are good and the promise of quick delivery is good BUT I joined a week or so back, imported 50 items to my Shopify store and every item had a problem when it was imported and I had to go through every item when it was in Shopify and correct everything, a waste of time. Their Support is just NOTHING. Now I worry that they may not deliver any orders, if they can't answer support issues how can I rely on them to deliver an order, when there is no contact with them??? It's a shame, I wanted this to work but so far not even an apology has come from them. I wish I had taken more notice of the other bad reviews here which also complain about their support.

Toe Beans Coffee

ONE star is too good for this horrible experience of an app. After reaching out to Shopify support who strongarmed these absolutely no support or communication, I finally got a reply that read: "please don't place more orders for some time
MIIUT is undergoing some changes and your orders may become problematic For the time being please source from elsewhere When we are done we will invite you to check out all the amazing changes we are working on" HORRIBLE! Run now and never look back!

Best Store Italian

Location Italy

I made a test order to myself before selling the products on my store, it never arrived even if the track says delivered, I'm sorry but I collaborate with different suppliers and I have never had problems and in this case they have always been solved, therefore app deleted and money lost

February 1, 2021

Camavruc

Location Germany

Mit diesen app kannst du nicht bestellen. Bei optionen welches land (bei mir Deutschland) bestellung ist nich möglich.

February 1, 2021

Pieces of Wood

** In response to their recent reply to this review, they updated the tracking after 77 days of waiting to show that it arrived. They only did that right after seeing this review. And yes, their records will show that my queries about refunds went unanswered. So do not believe them. ** I used this to import some products to my store. The first order was cancelled without any reason given. The second order never arrived and MIIUT have stopped communicating with me about a refund. DO NOT USE THIS APP.

December 10, 2020

Treasures by Chele

I'm so disappointed in this supplier. I had two orders w/in one week that were cancelled "by the warehouse". I chatted with a representative (after waiting ALL day long to get a response) and had to ask several times why orders were cancelled. They only said "the warehouse cancelled it for some reason" and then said that their supplier was having some issues processing orders. Then they asked me to be patient while they improve their process. This is a very unprofessional way to do business. Lesson learned.

4ever$ales

It started ok but now every order has a problem they cancel my orders for no reason, products go out of stock without notice and it takes forever to deliver. Administration will chat with you but I don't think they have control over the supplier. They say they're the supplier and then they talk about the supplier as a third party. Confusing site not happy

I got a feeling

I have used this for about 3 months, all orders take over 30 days, you can't chat to suppliers. The customer service is very poor and unable to check anything with them.

Koenigstiger Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

This service is absolutely nothing for customers in Europe. Delivery time 5 to 15 days? A Joke, I've been waiting 33 days, nothing. No customer service, no sensible information. If you ask or write something negative in the Facebook group, you will be kicked out. Absolutely not to be recommended.

July 13, 2020