MIIUT: Like Oberlo but Better!

MIIUT: Like Oberlo but Better!

by MIIUT LTD

No More Aliexpress, Only Verified Suppliers, Faster Shipping!

1 review

EssentialsOnEarth

Hi Merchants, I am not sure about this support. As the support are answering like Bots with rigid answers. what is the average duration that takes to ship items to USA has not been asweered properly. It is mentioned 5-15 days as standard but i am sure it will be more than that.

I will still continue with few products i have imported but will be looking forward to delete this aspp as i can clearly make out the person whom i am chatting with is not at all positive

Also, the products look good but the variant names look complicated.. I tried asking the support or bot i am not sure , if they can request with suppliers to check what it means..straight away their answer is do manipulate at our end and they dont contact suppliers it seems.

Overall the app with prdoucts look good even though slightly priced higher.
But the Support either human or bot i am not sure.. it is for them these stars...

----------------------Updated review ----------------------------------------------
I tried my level best to have a fresh start again with your support
1) We as merchants dont know whom we are chatting to ..ifit is same person or different person etc.,
2) I got the same answers after i asked few questions 'bot' responses.
Repeated answer without an elaboration.
3)When i was aksing a question , the person whom i have chatted to has copied this review comments and pasted in my chat and tried to elaborate the review which is not by any means professional standards.
4) your responses are very rigid, no matter how softly have attempted to ask.
5) The person whomi have chattted with whose name i dont know , took it so personally and started to give same responses ..no explanation to it further.

You guys are here to help out merchants in every aspect as we are not sure how the app works, what is the refund policy as none is listed out, what happens if variants have complicated filters ....

I totally understand that the current situation is worse across the world, but that does not imply that you can copy paste reviews into chat ask expanation about it or try to explain that am wrong. I have my perception..try doing better to prove me wrong...

I will still try chat to seek my clarifications professionally as i am using this app.

May 23, 2020

Due to coronavirus we have reduced staff and as such response times have gotten longer. Thank you for your review.