MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

Coffee with us

This is a great app. Easy to use. Easy to edit your description products and be ready to import to your store. I´m new with this but so far looks really well.

A to Z Gadgets UK

This company's product range is respectable, we will certainly consider collaborating with you, and many thanks for your continuous support in answering our operations management questions, thank you.

Youxernet Mall

The service of this APP is beyond exceptional. Excellent APP. I recommend this APP to all dropshippers out there.

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

Está Genial, me gustan sus artículos, sus precios de productos, la facilidad de uso y lo que mas me ha gustado ha sido su atención al cliente, casi instantánea , ninguna complicación, estoy encantada , además es gratuita, Que más se puede pedir? Todos estos detalles me han aportado confianza, tranquilidad y me han puesto de muy buen humor, la recomiendo. un consejo...buscar los productos en inglés, puede dar buen resultado poner el articulo en ingles y el genero en dos idiomas, por ejemplo ---socks man hombre, así se define mejor la búsqueda

The secret island

easy to use, good products, excellent customer service.
i think i don't need to add more about this perfect platform

Breezy Friday - Simply Better Shopping

Haven’t used the app yet but MIIUT answered my questions as below
Products are in its typical shipping packaging, 48 – 72 for order processing, 5 - 15 days of delivery.
They do not provide service to put your own business logo scotch tape in packaging as EPROLO does.

I Will review again after using the app.

LEKKER Spend

Easy to use. Free App that offers great products. Shipments arrived in SA in 17 days. (Just SA Post that is slow).
Always there to help when I need assistance.

Damzelle

tout simplement simple et efficace et service live je suis content de trouver cette application merci

Trouvaille

Very helpful in answering my question and I especially loved that I got a very fast reply, literally in less than 15 minutes. Thank you for answering my question in a timely manner.

HousePappa

very good service and a lot of products with fast shipping than other companies, I enjoyed the process

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10