MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

MIIUT ‑ Unlimited Dropshipping

by MIIUT LTD

Free Shipping Verified Suppliers, Oberlo Pro! No Ali Express!

4.1 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    79% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 4 stars
    (5)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
    (2)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 2 stars
    (2)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    14% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 99 reviews

HomeTeams Kitchen

It's different from what I assume when I first saw ads of them and asked tons of questions. Recommend

Kitchen Elf xu

Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain. Awesome after-sale service, save me from the customer’s complain.

Coffee with us

This is a great app. Easy to use. Easy to edit your description products and be ready to import to your store. I´m new with this but so far looks really well.

A to Z Gadgets UK

This company's product range is respectable, we will certainly consider collaborating with you, and many thanks for your continuous support in answering our operations management questions, thank you.

Youxernet Mall

The service of this APP is beyond exceptional. Excellent APP. I recommend this APP to all dropshippers out there.

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

Está Genial, me gustan sus artículos, sus precios de productos, la facilidad de uso y lo que mas me ha gustado ha sido su atención al cliente, casi instantánea , ninguna complicación, estoy encantada , además es gratuita, Que más se puede pedir? Todos estos detalles me han aportado confianza, tranquilidad y me han puesto de muy buen humor, la recomiendo. un consejo...buscar los productos en inglés, puede dar buen resultado poner el articulo en ingles y el genero en dos idiomas, por ejemplo ---socks man hombre, así se define mejor la búsqueda

The secret island

easy to use, good products, excellent customer service.
i think i don't need to add more about this perfect platform

Breezy Friday - Simply Better Shopping

Haven’t used the app yet but MIIUT answered my questions as below
Products are in its typical shipping packaging, 48 – 72 for order processing, 5 - 15 days of delivery.
They do not provide service to put your own business logo scotch tape in packaging as EPROLO does.

I Will review again after using the app.

LEKKER Spend

Easy to use. Free App that offers great products. Shipments arrived in SA in 17 days. (Just SA Post that is slow).
Always there to help when I need assistance.

Damzelle

tout simplement simple et efficace et service live je suis content de trouver cette application merci

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10