Milestone Motivator

Milestone Motivator

by Tako Agency

Set goals for sales, products, & traffic. Stay motivated!

Enticing Trees

Working to build my store and this app is extremely helpful. The tips and tricks really help me wrap my head around what I need to do and focus on day to day. Look forward to setting up some goals and making constant improvements.

The Piaffe Shoppe

Great tool to help us stay on track during the slow-down caused by COVID-19. This is normally our busy season with pop-ups, so setting goals for online visits and sales helps us see where we can make improvements and changes.

Edgecomb Potters

loved the idea.. but two things.

1. Would love to set revenue based goals, not just # of sales
2. Didn't actually track any progress towards goals... broken.

May 21, 2020

Z from Tako Agency here, creators of the Milestone Motivator app. We’re sorry you haven’t enjoyed your experience with the app so far, but our support team is happy to assist with the second issue you mentioned, as the goal tracker should be working as expected. Please send us an email at milestonemotivator@takoagency.com and tell us a little more about the issue so we can get this fixed for you! In terms of revenue-based goals, that’s definitely something we’re looking to implement very shortly in the future. Thank you for the feature request!

Will stand by and wait for your email.