Exclusive Discounts

Exclusive Discounts

by VerifyPass

Offer discounts to Military, Responders, Teachers and more.

Regum Store

Wonderful thank you for this service!

Barristers Reserve Aftershave

The best customer support they came and installed for us and they were done within the hour of contacting them.

Go Time Gear

Five stars awesome customer service easy to use and it works like the examples

Southern Fried Cotton 2

We're proud to support our troops! The app makes it easy to not worry about verifying each military member, it does all that for you.

Rivalrysportsmarketing

I don't know HTML but they installed it and gave some tips on how to improve the site SEO. I'm still developing the site but I tested it by verifying myself and it worked immediately!

Gunnerationx

Didn't know this existed. Installation was easy and customers have no trouble getting verified. +1

Proteingram

I had a few questions on the service. The response was really quick (like 10 minutes), and the HTML was very straightforward so I did not need help adding all three discounts to my store, thought they offered in their first reply. I have already seen sales come through using the discount codes.

Dapper Guru

Great app! They have been so helpful to me. They installed the app the on my store with no problems, and I installed a new theme, I emailed, and they installed the app again. The service was prompt and Rick was awesome to work. From a Veteran this is an awesome app and service is top notch.

Proudandfreebiker

This connects strongly with my brand and I am proud to offer a military and veteran discount. The app does both. Much of my customer base are Veterans. However I think offering a military discount can improve any brand. Thanks for the help adding the web code,.

Just Simply Baby

Improved greatly since 2016! There were a few flaws when this app first started. The new updates make this a great app for any online store!