Exclusive Discounts

Exclusive Discounts

by VerifyPass

Offer discounts to Military, Responders, Teachers and more.

Ironclad Performance Wear

Installed the Military Discount App and it was very simple to set up. We are on a unique set up as we operate our store through our Wordpress website using Shopify's buy/cart embed function. Customer service was top-notch as they helped get the app integrated into our unique platform. The app worked smoothly and was seamless. Thank you, Rick, for all your help!

Mia Bella Couture

Installation is a breeze! I had a question about how to add the unique codes and received a reply in 5 minutes. Awesome support staff. 5 stars.

Lilous

We installed the app and posted it to Facebook, and immediately had several shares and over the next couple days we had several purchases using codes we provided.

I highly recommend using this app, as a supporter of our military!

Vaping 5

Great app! Very satisfied with how the app has worked for our store. We have gotten requests for military discounts, and now we can offer one with no effort! :)

The Happy Vapor Company Llc

What a great app. We're proud to support the military and this app helps us show our support. You can make a "Military Discount" button right alongside the other buttons in your cart, then it's just a simple popup and verifies status before releasing a discount code.

A Wild World

Many of our customers are current or former members of the military. This app helps us connect with them. Within moments of announcing the discount policy, we began seeing new sales roll in. I highly recommend this app for anyone with a military audience!

Productsjustforyou Com

In setting up my store, I was excited to learn about an app that could offer military discounts. The instructions are very clear and easy to install and was only a problem due to a javascript issue. Because I know nothing about javascript, I sent an email into support. Within just a few minutes, Rick responded to my request, spotted the problem immediately, and had me up and running within 20 minutes. If the app itself is half as good as the support I received in setting it up, I will have some very happy customers.

Premierh2o

I have been offering military discounts, but this app has removed the manual process I must go through each time. Love it!

Patriot Alliance

Great app! Extremely easy to install and adds a lot of value to our site. Rick at GruntRoll is extremely helpful if you do have any questions. Great feature for our active duty military and military veterans!

Beads And Dangles

I just installed Military Discount and it could not have been easier! I did get hung up on the HTML code (don't know anything about HTML coding) and within minutes of sending an email, they were on it! They not only completed the installation of the image and text, but also suggested tweaking the size of the image and also took care of that.