MTL ‑ Lead Generation Pop‑ups

MTL ‑ Lead Generation Pop‑ups

by Era Of Ecom

Engage & Capture leads with Smart , Gamified & Quiz pop-ups

Mett's Place

The first and the best. Just started using this app, but the results speak for themselves! Thank you for creating this!

AppleSkinUK

I am really impressed with effectiveness of this app and its crazy conversion rate I have never reached a 38% conversion rate. Highly recommended.

Virgin Factory

Excellent app and easy to use. Helps collect those extra emails from people who visited your site and used MTL so you can maybe engage with them later with a special deal.

Alex Kinter

One of the most successful apps i have ever installed! The exit intent pop-up ends up getting us many potentially bounced customers.

VapeStuff NZ

If you are serious about promoting your store and re-selling back to potentialcustomers, you NEED this add on.We've generated nearly 6000 email address in 5 months, just from running it on the store! That pays for itself over and over again.Don't go for the other ones that are cheaper, this is the original add on and Karlo works hard to bring new features to it all the time.

AlansiHouse

Really great app. Having been using for 3 days on my website and not only has it brought it more emails, but it's also doubled my sales by time pressuring customers with discounts. It has allowed me to increasemy revenue and really does work. Thank you

Shoe Fest

Cool gamified pop-up app, very easy to use & you can also personnalize them. Very friendly support team of caspain with quick answers.

kindestCup.com

I really like MTL! Very good exit intent option that is fun for the customer.Helps close sales by providing a discount code and looks good. Really impressed by their customer service.

Sportsman Specialty Products

Awesome! I'm actually very surprised how effective this is! our user engagement has increased significantly :) Thanks!

Al Sayed Fragrances

Love it. Collected 30 emails less than 24 hours after installing. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship : )

Previous 1 3 4