Milmila

One Point Of Sourcing & We Ship Your Order & You Earn Margin

lotkammal

The app is essential to any startup business owners. And the service is 5 stars! Do not hesitate to use Milmila.

fashionwearshops

Great app, very helpful, perfect with good collections of products. Customer service was very responsive and helpful

shoezshops

I highly recommend it for everyone , Good job to help me and very easy to use..best dropshipping application

gadgethubshop

good customer service, love how fast they respond, they are guiding each & every queries clearly..app have so many good products to sell

Foodiez.in

This app has helped me set up my store with wide range of quality products..now my business is growing well

accesso2120

im using this app last 1 month.. very helpful for small business. dropshipping facility available.customers getting faster delivery service..

emartmee

this app have all category products with different styles..good dropshipping facility..thanks milmila

RebootLYP

I am unable to process any orders as from Shopify store the orders are not flowing to the Milmila App. Even given n numbers of email even after recharge of wallet but no response from Milmila side.

Can we have some feedback on this please from other Shopify owner who are using Milmila.