Avaliações (43)

Avaliação geral
4,4
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 70% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Holly Cow!

This Canadian team built a powerful tool that can handle integrated cart rules that most other apps can't, and communicate the outcomes to your customers in a cool way. Don't be fooled though, as it takes serious brain power (or seriously amazing support from the dev team) to pull off. Give it a try - the've got you.

I'm impressed. www.mybkr.com

bkr
About 1 month usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2023

The new MinCart updates now allows you to "Catch All" variants containing a word in the title - so now that we don't have to add 1000 products manually this makes things easier, also on the page-load.

My Textile Fabric
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
2 de fevereiro de 2024

This is the most customizable mix/max app that I've experienced, and I downloaded multiple. It did exactly what we wanted to when others couldn't.

realsy
6 days usando a aplicação
2 de dezembro de 2023

So far this is the only app that has allowed us to block specifically 3 items in the cart and additionally wont allow more than 4 items. This custom rules were exactly what we were looking for. The support has been great every time we need them and had solved custom issues for us. The best app for the niche for sure.

Proveedora PGP
México
13 days usando a aplicação
15 de novembro de 2023

This app is amazing! Does everything you can think of when it comes to setting limits, plus it's multilingual. After testing a couple other solutions, MinCart was by far the best and most user friendly. The support is extremely helpful and quick to reply. Definitely recommend!

Extra Space
Canadá
1 day usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing customer service. Spent well over an hour helping me resolve something. Thanks!

TheKegCru.ie
Irlanda
8 days usando a aplicação
2 de setembro de 2022

This app has the best customer service! Tommy helped us fix several issues that were affecting this app but were not caused by this app. I am so glad he did not send us to a different customer service but really dived into the problem and fixed it for us. I am not technical myself, so I am more then happy that he explained it to me and made sure everything runs as expected again. The app itself is great as well. Very easy to use and many options of setting minimum quantities, values etc. I can recommend this app with the service to anyone looking for a solution like this!

Pharmabinoid
Países Baixos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de novembro de 2023

Una excelente herramienta si se desea personalizar mas a fondo los montos y limites de artículos, el servicio al cliente es demasiado bueno, me respondieron en menos de 5 minutos y fueron muy cordiales, precisos y en menos de 30 minutos me ayudaron a dejar todo funcionando correctamente. Muy recomendado !!

PetPartners CL
Chile
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
10 de agosto de 2018

Good App, quick and great helpdesk!

Grammgenau
Alemanha
About 5 years usando a aplicação
22 de abril de 2020

This application is great and very user friendly. It did exactly what we needed and support was very responsive when we ran into an issue, helping us to troubleshoot and get up in running within the hour.

Also Organics