Avaliações (43)

Avaliação geral
4,4
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 70% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de setembro de 2022

This app has the best customer service! Tommy helped us fix several issues that were affecting this app but were not caused by this app. I am so glad he did not send us to a different customer service but really dived into the problem and fixed it for us. I am not technical myself, so I am more then happy that he explained it to me and made sure everything runs as expected again. The app itself is great as well. Very easy to use and many options of setting minimum quantities, values etc. I can recommend this app with the service to anyone looking for a solution like this!

Pharmabinoid
Países Baixos
15 de fevereiro de 2019

perfect App. Does exactly do what we need.
Support was excellent and super fast, not seconds, but minutes :-)
Thanks for everything!

ITG-Shop
Alemanha
24 de janeiro de 2019

Perfect app for us. We need to have minimum quantities and maximum quantities on different variants within the same product and this works exactly how we need it to.

If we've ever had any issues (which have never been due to this app), the support team have been extremely efficient to resolve and have gone above and beyond.

Would not hesitate to use again.

Bert & May
Reino Unido
24 de novembro de 2023

Una excelente herramienta si se desea personalizar mas a fondo los montos y limites de artículos, el servicio al cliente es demasiado bueno, me respondieron en menos de 5 minutos y fueron muy cordiales, precisos y en menos de 30 minutos me ayudaron a dejar todo funcionando correctamente. Muy recomendado !!

PetPartners CL
Chile
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2019

I tried many similar apps. This is amazing, actually more than I could wish. It can perfectly work also as a support for a "variant quantity brakes" method. It automatically adjust the variant quantity based on the selected variant. I installed it in a second, no one email with the dev has been necessary. Amazing experience after many many bad ones. I think the concept of "app" is perfectly expressed here: something that you install and it works right away.
I will definitely check all the other apps of them

Concetto è
Itália
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Molsoft 16 de maio de 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

17 de janeiro de 2019

Great app and great support! First the app wasn't working on my theme but the support team fixed it within minutes.

Mommy Box
Alemanha
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 12 de agosto de 2020

Excellent Customer Service! Very helpful and prompt. Tommy helped explain how to achieve what I was trying to do and he was very patient with me as it took me a minute to understand. :-) A++

Regatta Apparel Group
Estados Unidos
10 months usando a aplicação
2 de março de 2021

I've never had the need to contact a app developer before, we use the app to restrict GP practices from over ordering certain items. The developer couldn't have been more helpful, fixed an issue which was caused by Shopify and provided some first rate advice. Very happy.

Addenbrooke's Pathology
Reino Unido
9 months usando a aplicação
31 de outubro de 2017

Simple and does the job. Thanks!

Axis2
Canadá
6 months usando a aplicação
11 de outubro de 2017

Simple little app that does what it's supposed to do!

Start Doing Now