Enhanced Mini Cart

Enhanced Mini Cart

by Atharva System

Improved Dropdown / Sidebar Mini Cart | Boost Store Revenue

Plumbing Overstock

I looked at a bunch of Minicart apps and this seemed to be the easiest and cleanest looking design. We were able to get it installed without any developer and able to get the fonts and colors matching our site with minimal help. I also spoke to their support about integrating another App together and they were very responsive. Very happy!

Update 8/12/20: They were able to modify the app for my specific needs and spent extra time to take care of what we needed. Excellent communication and love the app!

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star ratings! It's really appreciated us for new upcoming enhancements.

1Rebel

Quick & responsive developer. helped me with the install & app functionality works well. A lot of customizable options.

May 26, 2020

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. We look forward to using our more next upcoming apps.

Alex Jewelry

I recommend this application, is free and looks really nice! I had a troubles installing it, using Brooklyn theme, but I contacted the support and they were able to install the application for my store manually, so I'm extremely satisfied!

Manic Muscle Labs

Great addition to any store and the support is fantastic. I had a few issues due to my theme being a third party theme but they were able to fix it very quickly.