Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization!

Daddycrew

It does it's job but I didn't realize it changed it to jpegs with white backgrounds instead of the transparent PNG file type.

Born Organic

my image quality has reduced a lot . is there a way i a can reverse my action.

Stylefierce

Great app, the only issue I had was that it didn't allow me to optimize the images on my homepage...

Big Frog Supply

Went from a 51/100 to 56/100 on desktop via google's pagespeed insight for $0.50 on my main theme images. Couldn't even tell a difference of loss on lossy!

Sealife

I had a lot of heavy images and this plugin made converting them a lot easier. I also had an issue with many of my product images being png format and with this app I was able to convert them to jpg.

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys

Helpful app for shrinking images. Support is extremely helpful.

Extremely Sharp

Definitely worth the price. We had an issue with some "loading" and transition images not displaying and the support team helped guide us through what we were seeing. Given the price, this is a no brainer for every store.

If you have a large number of images (e.g. 500+), be sure to set aside a few hours to look through the optimized images as part of the process. It's well worth the time. Would be nice though to see both a Lossy and Lossless option or each image.

Wagner Discounts

Worked as advertised. Hoping to see results

Strapline

Not as good as it appears to be. Also it didnt let me choose how many photos I wanted to optimize. It optimizes the whole website with 9000 images and send me the bill.

1 3 Next